Creative > How-To

Dismantling Swimsuit Klickys

<< < (18/18)

AgeOwns:
Any luck removing the swim cap from the Olympic swimmer? Is it attached like any other hat or hair piece?

tahra:

--- Quote from: AgeOwns on May 26, 2016, 01:42:09 ---Any luck removing the swim cap from the Olympic swimmer? Is it attached like any other hat or hair piece?

--- End quote ---

Yes, just a common "hair"...

Though I did get in lots a bunch of old style women hairs that ARE attached to the head. Have no idea how or why.

StJohn:
Sorry, but I have a question about this old topic – haven't read all nine pages above me, so perhaps it has already been answered. In that case, here's another pre-emptive apology.

The question is: can one swap inlays/skeletons of swimsuit legs? There come in two types, grey for Figures heads, and white for plain ones, and I notice that they are pre-assembled to the legs (in case of Figures bags), so clearly aren't perceived as assemblable pieces by the manufacturer. If they can be exchanged, how does one remove them from their legs – force them off with pliers?

Any thoughts are very welcome. Many thanks!

tahra:

--- Quote from: StJohn on May 19, 2020, 23:22:21 ---Sorry, but I have a question about this old topic – haven't read all nine pages above me, so perhaps it has already been answered. In that case, here's another pre-emptive apology.

The question is: can one swap inlays/skeletons of swimsuit legs? There come in two types, grey for Figures heads, and white for plain ones, and I notice that they are pre-assembled to the legs (in case of Figures bags), so clearly aren't perceived as assemblable pieces by the manufacturer. If they can be exchanged, how does one remove them from their legs – force them off with pliers?

Any thoughts are very welcome. Many thanks!

--- End quote ---

You can. I think I used a thin screwdriver.. But while sometimes is easy peasy, other times I just can't. Right now, I don't even remember how to do it.. But with the new figures, it would be useful to replace the ones in the final versions for normal frames... since the figure ones are useful for drafting. Of course, with how hard it is to switch them, compared to normal klickys, most of the time I just don't bother....

Only for special customs, like Saxa, Kore or Ahsoka, where when needed I also messed with the head to work as a figure head...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version