Author Topic: Indoor Temporary Layout  (Read 3950 times)

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
Indoor Temporary Layout
« on: February 17, 2006, 04:30:24 »
When you see where this layout ran, you'll understand why my wife insisted it be temporary! :lol:

I ran it through the office, into and out of the master bedroom, through the hall and around the stairs and back into the office. It was very cool, and I am actually surprised I was allowed to keep it up for several days!

So, don't let a lack of space keep you from setting up a layout. Even if it is only for a day or two, it is FUN! ;)
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
Re: Indoor Temporary Layout
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 04:33:31 »
And here is a goofy photo I took while that layout was set up - I was experimenting with b/w and slow shutter speeds...
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 06:01:45 »
No Fair,
your bedroom is cleaner than mine   :P

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 12:38:02 »
Hello, Cap'n ...

Yes! I definitely want to be one of your kids when I grow up! ... :wave:

GREAT FUN!

Thanks for the photos, Henry!

All the best,
Richard

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 15:26:16 »
Nice layout, Cap'n, though I think your wife was a bit unreasonable  ;D

I like the experimental photo, too.  Presumably you always managed to get out of the way before the train hit you!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 00:44:00 »
Nice layout, Cap'n, though I think your wife was a bit unreasonable  ;D

I like the experimental photo, too.  Presumably you always managed to get out of the way before the train hit you!

Yeah, Krista can get that way when I am working on one of my projects. Would you believe she is unwilling to let me knock a hole in the basement to run my tracks both indoors and outdoors! ;)

And yes, I managed to get out the way of the train each time, though some of the passes were pretty close.