Author Topic: New Playmobil 4821 fire engine  (Read 3040 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
New Playmobil 4821 fire engine
« on: August 06, 2009, 14:52:45 »
This was only released at the beginning of this week but there is already a custom version by play-fw on klickywelt!  Here's a link:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6779005/playmobil_R_stwagen
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline FireChief

• Playmo Lover
    • Playmobil Fire Department
Re: New Playmobil 4821 fire engine
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 13:44:18 »
You know Gordon, I would love to have some of these new trucks. I think it's crazy that they have been available for only a few weeks and there are already a few of them chopped up on the German board.  ::) This is pretty darn cool though. I have found the sites the sell these lights, now it's just saving the money. Thanks for sharing this.

- Ben

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 15:07:35 »
I like the looks of the lights in action, but I'm not fond of the attached electrical cord coming out from the right side.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 15:28:59 »
You know Gordon, I would love to have some of these new trucks. I think it's crazy that they have been available for only a few weeks and there are already a few of them chopped up on the German board.  ::) This is pretty darn cool though. I have found the sites the sell these lights, now it's just saving the money. Thanks for sharing this.

- Ben

Actually Ben, they've been available for a week and the first custom work appeared within a couple of days of them being in the shops!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”