Author Topic: Customising klickies using original parts along with parts from Fi?ures  (Read 1705 times)

Offline xcom

• Playmo Pal
Normal heads fit onto grey inlays but, as you noticed, it is a tight fit. You need force to insert the head, and equal force to remove it. I think it's still within limits: no part gets damaged if you combine the two. Some collectors actually prefer customising figures with normal heads onto grey inlays because the resulting figure is such a very tight fit.

I did it today as I have picked up a few more Fi?ures sets. As you mention, the old heads do fit in with a lovely "click" and its a much tighter fit. Also the arms and legs seem to be much tighter as well with the newer grey frames. I definitely want to use these new internal frames in the future as they seem better. Thanks for all the tips.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
I just checked the spare parts section on the website and it just says "Unfortunately, the spare part you were looking for is no longer available." for both these numbers. Do you know of a way that I can order some?
Email Customer Services (directservice_uk@playmobil.de) and ask if the parts you want can be supplied anyway- many parts are shown as no longer available but can be ordered by asking!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
I just checked the spare parts section on the website and it just says "Unfortunately, the spare part you were looking for is no longer available." for both these numbers. Do you know of a way that I can order some?

Email Customer Services (directservice_uk@playmobil.de) and ask if the parts you want can be supplied anyway- many parts are shown as no longer available but can be ordered by asking!

If that doesn't work, you can often find them for sale on eBay, but the prices will likely be higher there.
~Pynedor~

Offline xcom

• Playmo Pal

I've sent an email asking to the address you posted as well as "service_uk@playmobil.de" and its been over 2 weeks and I've not heard back. Do they take a while?

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Oh dear! I used directservice_uk@playmobil.de on 13/3/23 and had a reply. I had a message from service_uk@playmobil.de* on the same date, but that was them sending me a secure link for payment. Maybe they have changed their email addresses? Direct Service was the former name for Playmobil Plus, so that might be why. Let us know if you do find an address which responds, I need to request some parts myself!

*this is the email address given on the co.uk website. There is also a web form for contacting Customer Services at https://www.playmobil.co.uk/CustomerService-Contact which might be worth a try.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)