Author Topic: Video Game collaboration  (Read 880 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Video Game collaboration
« on: January 04, 2023, 01:17:49 »
So seems Geobra looses a lot of youth to the video game craze. If the kiddos play with playmobil up to video game time, then drop the brand like a hot potato….. why not just make playmobil  based on popular video games ? They might retain some of the kids into the next phase of childhood. It also would create a bit of a nostalgia as the kids age and perhaps/hopefully they become adult collectors

Plenty of video games and I’d suspect the licensing would be less expensive than major Hollywood flicks
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Video Game collaboration
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 08:41:11 »
Sea of Thieves please!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Video Game collaboration
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 15:24:41 »
There are definitely a lot of great figures and sets that could be made, and it certainly seems to be a possibility considering the recent (although somewhat surprising) Naruto theme based on manga and anime.

I'm also reminded of the unfortunate demise of Playmobil World though (see Playmobil World MMORPG - Late Summer 2012). :(
~Pynedor~