General > News

The A-Team

<< < (8/9) > >>

Redmao:
The A-team set popped on the Canadian site for $120 cdn.
The escape van that was just released in the police theme also comes with 4 figures plus a small pursuit helicopter costs $95. I guess the extra $25 goes to the design of the new hair pieces and the cost of the license.

The Mystery machine which was the first to use the new van mold costs $60 and comes with 3 figures. I guess Covid really is affecting prices.

Hadoque:

--- Quote from: Redmao on August 22, 2021, 12:20:38 ---The A-team set popped on the Canadian site for $120 cdn.
The Mystery machine which was the first to use the new van mold costs $60 and comes with 3 figures. I guess Covid really is affecting prices.

--- End quote ---

Both are 'licensed theme'. Prices are going up 25%, 50%, and like with this van sometimes inflation = 100%.
And certainly not only prices of plastic toys.
:hmm:

bml87:
The manual is available: http://playmobil.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/70750_buildinginstruction

I must have that B.A. klicky to create a Western black bold klicky! :o

tahra:

--- Quote from: bml87 on October 02, 2021, 16:45:06 ---I must have that B.A. klicky to create a Western black bold klicky! :o

--- End quote ---

YES, a dozen of those heads.

We can assume the beard is not normal?

bml87:

--- Quote from: tahra on October 02, 2021, 18:41:08 ---We can assume the beard is not normal?

--- End quote ---

I assume it's the same "construction" as the beard of Royal Guard Sir Ulf from Super4:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version