General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

Grotesques / drolleries inc snail riding/fighting knights

(1/4) > >>

klickyklack:
I felt like the drollery related stuff from this thread should have it's own thread.

Hope it's ok to quote a bunch of your posts Janilew!? (though I might have sparked the flame, the good content was from you & I was busy getting over excited & rahrahing) :heart: :lol:

Just posting what there is in the other thread to start out with..

--- Quote from: klickyklack on March 05, 2020, 14:13:50 ---On a slight tangent, the bunnys would lend themselves very well to use with some of the knights stuff if anyone wanted to recreate some of these  :lol:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Janilew on March 06, 2020, 02:50:07 ---YES! Someone mentioned the drolleries! Hoo boy the imagery we could get! How about giant snails for knights to mount/fight?  ;)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Janilew on March 06, 2020, 14:02:19 ---I could try drawing a giant, mountable snail.  >:D

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Janilew on March 06, 2020, 16:52:47 ---Did it!
https://hlootooart.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_9223.jpg

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Tiermann on March 06, 2020, 18:11:19 ---I saw it on Instagram and knew exactly where the ideas were coming from :D It's a great drawing, and there is even the 123 Snail that could be used for that

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Janilew on March 06, 2020, 18:59:02 ---That's right, klickyklack did mention it! http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-67380419885148_2271_434588065 Needs some reworking obviously, but it has potential!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: klickyklack on March 06, 2020, 20:35:13 --- :love: ermahgerd! LOVE IT! I think maybe the drolleries stuff needs it's OWN thread with addtional Bosch style klicky fantasticness in addition to the murderous rabbits/hares, & snail riding/fighting knights.

:bunny:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Macruran on March 07, 2020, 02:25:05 ---Janilew that's a great pic! A "medieval illuminations" theme would be awesome.

--- End quote ---

Janilew:
Do what thou wilt.  :P

klickyklack:

--- Quote from: Janilew on March 09, 2020, 16:58:15 ---Do what thou wilt.  :P

--- End quote ---

:lol: You guys are NO help.  IF snails to ride or pull carts, etc, did appear, I now have the knights for them, but I'll save that for my collection forum thread! ;)

I'm sure this idea is far too out there for Playmobil, but a lady can dream..  In my dreams alongside the murderous bunnys/hares, snail riding/fighting knights, etc, there is a lot more Medieval & Middle Ages weirdness (Hieronymous Bosch type klickies & scenarios), but I need to look at more drollery & Bosch stuff for specifics.

GrahamB:
Bosch meets the creations of the cruel kid in Toy Story 1!

Janilew:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on March 09, 2020, 19:44:58 ---Bosch meets the creations of the cruel kid in Toy Story 1!

--- End quote ---

Oh....don't worry.

THE RABBITS ARE COMING  >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version