Author Topic: klickyklack's small & evolving collection  (Read 10433 times)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
Re: klickyklack's small & evolving collection
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2022, 13:54:14 »
& more photos with the wonderful 4256 throne set  :love: (the owl throne was a must have)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2022, 14:29:18 »
Excellent! That's a really nice group of fantasy figures.
~Pynedor~

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2022, 15:05:01 »
They are lovely  :love:

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2022, 16:52:16 »
Thanks Pynedor & Eplay!

Quick photos of a bunch of new sets I got this year - the first 5 I got when they were having the 30% off sale.

Children at the River (1024)
Native American Chief (6271)
3 Native American Warriors (6272)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2022, 16:53:21 »
&

2 Cowboys and Cowgirl (6278)
Native American Family II (6322)
+ Native American Chief (70062)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2022, 16:05:47 »
Love the grasshopper / aliens people!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2022, 16:10:07 »
Those are some great new sets. :)

I have been wondering lately about the style of hat like the tan one with the red hatband from Set 6278. Some images of those hats (perhaps pre-production or design images) make it seem as if the hatbands are separate pieces, but in pictures of the actual sets it seems like the hats and hatbands are fused together as single pieces (in all similar hats of this style, both with and without matching colour hats and hatbands). These hats also seem to only have one part number, without a separate one for the hatbands. Even though the colours are different, is the hatband indeed part of the hat and not removable?
~Pynedor~

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2022, 20:45:39 »
Thanks Tiermann! They're not quite at plague status, but we're working on it.  :lol:

Those are some great new sets. :)

I have been wondering lately about the style of hat like the tan one with the red hatband from Set 6278. Some images of those hats (perhaps pre-production or design images) make it seem as if the hatbands are separate pieces, but in pictures of the actual sets it seems like the hats and hatbands are fused together as single pieces (in all similar hats of this style, both with and without matching colour hats and hatbands). These hats also seem to only have one part number, without a separate one for the hatbands. Even though the colours are different, is the hatband indeed part of the hat and not removable?

Yes, the pieces are fused together in set 6278, definitely not removable. .  Interesting that they were shown as separate pieces somewhere.  I wonder if they planned to, but didnt find a way of making it so it wouldn't fall off easily. 

They are nice sets, but I hate the new heads they're using for the Native American women.  (I've already swapped the head out for an old one & she looks SO much better).

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2022, 22:48:10 »
Yes, the pieces are fused together in set 6278, definitely not removable.

Thanks for the confirmation!
~Pynedor~

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2022, 03:32:49 »
Some of the forest creatures were intrigued by a recent arrival..

I found someone selling most of the 2006/2007 fairy sets (4194, 4195, 4196, 4197, 4198, 4199) + a few extra bits & pieces for a really good price in July & was thrilled.  I've had mushroom boy since he came out & often wished I had bought more, but the prices for that set are silly now (unless you get lucky) & I already had 4197 which I bought in the last year.  I've been wanting 4195 with the strawberry & pineapple hatted fairies for years & years so I was especially thrilled to get those & another mushroom boy, but I love all these sets (they're my favourites out of the fairy world sets + generally I prefer the sets with kid fairys rather than adults).

Mushroom girl is just the fairy from the 4198 water lily set with a collar & stolen mushroom hat.  I ended up getting an additional 4198 so I could one stock.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 04:44:19 by klickyklack »