Author Topic: My popper...  (Read 4837 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: My popper...
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 16:13:23 »
You're not disturbing hauden_lukas! ;)

This doesn't take long - I just need to replace the line when it breaks.. Of course nothing beats just doing it with your hand!  I wish I could just do that, but I can't... (now I feel dumb!)

And the great majority aren't kids, or fat guys or the old style women. So that'd be a LOT better most of the time...

Removing legs however, besides a hassle, marks the torsos. We used to do that some, before that was the extent we could go...

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2012, 17:42:35 »
I think I have now broken 3 sets of legs on the slam down method. I have done it hundreds of times but when the new thin ankled boots arrived I started breaking feet off. This neck tie party method will be usefull to me and I plan on using it with our 80 lbs test line
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2012, 20:15:19 »
Thank you very much for the info and for going through the trouble of making pictures of every step, tahra!! I'll be trying this as soon as possible.

Actually for kids it's enough to just hold the body firmly and twist the head to one side while pulling at the same time. The head pops out quite easily without any damage.
For the legs, I hold them at a 65° angle and put my thumb in the gap where the backside is supposed to be. Then I kind of push the leg-piece out like that, twisting it to one side while holding the body in place.
When the legs are gone, the inside frame can be pulled out with ease and the arms fall out when doing so.

A few simple clicks put them back together and they're not harmed in any way.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2012, 20:54:19 »
Interesting method to pop out a door  ;D

;)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2012, 21:13:06 »
This neck tie party method will be usefull to me and I plan on using it with our 80 lbs test line

Forgot to add something... I will NOT take ANY responsability of whatever you decide to do with such knowledge! :toot:

Actually for kids it's enough to just hold the body firmly and twist the head to one side while pulling at the same time. The head pops out quite easily without any damage.

I could never do that.. :(  The cape+beard thing, when it works is... Gods. AWESOME.

Interesting method to pop out a door  ;D

:lmao: ... although... I was a bit afraid that I'd pull out the handle... But since it's to be replaced anyways...  :-[

Offline Keesinho

• Playmo Fanatic
  • The Pale Rider
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 21:04:23 »
This topic should be a sticky! Its one of the most asked questions when it comes to customizing playmobil figures!

I use this:

It may look rough but it works perfectly. So far I've popped about 50 kliickies without any damage.

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 16:46:30 »
This topic should be a sticky! Its one of the most asked questions when it comes to customizing playmobil figures!

I use this:

It may look rough but it works perfectly. So far I've popped about 50 kliickies without any damage.

I use the same pliers and it works perfect!! ;)

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!