General > What is this???

Short handcuffs

(1/3) > >>

GrahamB:

I found this in my spares, I can't remember where it came from. It's very similar to the longer handcuffs piece, which is PM, but without the 'holes' in the chain and with the cuffs aligned differently (and it's shorter).

It's not Lego either, see here. The Lego ones have a central cylinder.

Any ideas on its origin?

JLMatterer:
The title of your subject unfortunately reminded me of when I worked at an Adult "toy" store, 30 years ago....  :o  :uhoh:

tahra:
I thought of the things on the Super 4 aliens set, but it's not, clearly (https://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-04-0182)

Could it be a different lego mold? Or a lego "cousin"?

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on February 17, 2021, 19:20:31 ---The title of your subject unfortunately reminded me of when I worked at an Adult "toy" store, 30 years ago....  :o  :uhoh:

--- End quote ---

>:D

doug:
Graham,  at a glance, those look like  a small version of Wookie cuffs, or `binders" as SW geeks call them.

I am trying to see if there is a photo  match for them in some data bases, but nothing so far..ll

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: tahra on February 17, 2021, 20:26:48 ---Could it be a different lego mold? Or a lego "cousin"?

--- End quote ---

The Lego part I linked to is the only one on Bricklink (available in other colours too) which seems to be a pretty comprehensive database (Lego having so many devotees!), but a Lego look-alike is a definite possibility.

--- Quote from: doug on February 17, 2021, 20:51:02 ---Graham,  at a glance, those look like  a small version of Wookie cuffs, or `binders" as SW geeks call them.

--- End quote ---

I wondered if there was an alternative word for handcuffs, but trying 'binders' on Playmodb only came up with books in which papers, magazines, etc. are bound together.

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on February 17, 2021, 19:20:31 ---The title of your subject unfortunately reminded me of when I worked at an Adult "toy" store, 30 years ago....  :o  :uhoh:

--- End quote ---

'Nuff said...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version