Author Topic: What are your top 3 most cherised /rare MISB sets ?  (Read 4774 times)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
Re: What are your top 3 most cherised /rare MISB sets ?
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2020, 00:26:03 »
Thanks Ismene! I had forgotten that 2013 post!

You're not the only one. I was thinking, surely I posted pics when I opened it, but it took me awhile to find it because I wasn't sure if I posted them in a general collection thread or a separate MIB opening thread.

Offline PlaymoGuardian

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2021, 00:52:38 »
My collection is too small at the moment to leave anything in boxes, and that seems a difficult proposition in general. Although, one day, I’d like to have the classic 3750 pirate ship MISB and perhaps the barons tower in MISB. The ship holds special nostalgic value as my first set. The barons tower was a set I’ve never had, but can recall countless visits to toy stores just standing in the aisles admiring the set with all of the possibilities surrounding my desire to play with it...

Offline surfergirl

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2021, 16:51:25 »
MISB and rare would have to be the Riverdale Station, the western Train and the Steck Inn. If I want to keep the boxes sealed, I’ll usually buy duplicates but I bought all these as an adult long after they were discontinued and already rising in price. I may open them one day.

Most recently I bought the Starbucks complete set but couldn’t bring myself to open them. I decided to buy a second set to open but haven’t done so yet  8}
I wish I lived in Germany!