Author Topic: klickyklack's random customs  (Read 4172 times)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
Re: klickyklack's random customs
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2020, 23:51:26 »
I really like the look of the black necklace on the red outfit. Gold is so mundane.

Thank you!  I wish I could say it was by design, but it's one of the few (non Native American) necklaces I have.   :-[  I think it's fitting for her & it almost looks like it's a fancy clasp for her cloak, which I liked, but I'd still kind of like to see how a gold necklace looks.    I wasn't sure if she looked too plain, but hopefully with the necklace/cloak/headpiece/bangles & apple she has enough to give her some detail.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2020, 20:07:35 »
I wasn't sure if she looked too plain, but hopefully with the necklace/cloak/headpiece/bangles & apple she has enough to give her some detail.

I agree with Tiermann... I think she looks great :)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2022, 13:58:46 »
Some more custom Klickys..

I've made 6 custom Grasshoppers so far.  Because of what's available as far as arms with green, blue or yellow hands, some of the grasshoppers ended up leaning towards nobility & became a grasshopper royal family. 

The newest lady (in purple with the scarf) wasn't originally intended to be part of the royal family, at first I thought she was just a general grasshopper lady, but then with the purple dress tying in with the grasshopper royal family I thought she could be the princess.

I started working on the king & queen a while ago, but I wasn't 100% satisfied.  Some Playmobil pieces I got more recently made everything click - the neckpiece (on the prince) was originally on the queen (it's part of that original outfit from wicked stepsister), but I wasn't feeling it for the queen.  Once I got another crown & tried the cloaks on the king & queen (I think I already had the cloaks) they felt complete, & it meant I had that extra piece (the neckpiece) to use for the prince & along with a crown would tie his more subtle look (riding outfit?) in with the royal theme.  The blue grasshopper queen is a wicked stepmother/evil queen.

The yellow prince I'm not sure about.. I'm satisfied with how he's turned out but I really want to make the yellow alien into a female, & get another blue alien to use as the prince.   

I made the kids out of some children that I liked but didn't love as a whole & thought could be cuter with some tweaks.  Some are still a WIP.  I have more I wanted to use for customisations but wasn't able to behead them (using the beard/cape method) so was limited with what I could work with.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 14:07:55 by klickyklack »

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2022, 14:10:35 »
The rest of the kids, some might get a bit more tweaking.  I'm happy with the classic kids (the boy on the right came to me with an adaptation & wasn't done by me) & the boy on the first picture, but the rest I might make more changes to.

Offline Joshua D

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2022, 01:30:26 »
I love those royal grasshoppers! Brilliant idea!

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2022, 02:18:22 »
Some WIP vampire ladies (+ the men who are mostly stock).

I don't like most of the Playmobil vampires. Only 4556/4772 (purple haired Dracula, black mouth) & 5239/5638 vampire (angry looking, red mouth) really appeal, & maybe 9307 (paisley vampire) who I don't have yet.

None of the female vampires they've made appeal to me, they all have face screenings I don't like.

I feel like the ladies could be a little more detailed. but overall i'm happy with them & much prefer them to the vampire ladies that're already avaiable.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 07:57:48 by klickyklack »

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2022, 02:19:47 »
& showing off their wings..

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2022, 12:11:55 »
Great work!

My favorite vampire heads are also the first one.

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2022, 14:44:46 »
Great work!

My favorite vampire heads are also the first one.

Thanks tahra! :love: I was worried they were a bit basic & scrappy (with the ladies mostly having different colour sleeves to work with what I had with white hands).  I'm hoping to add another couple, the paisley vampire from 9307 & another viscious vamp lady.  The spooky crew is growing! 

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2022, 18:40:42 »
They look great! The Black Baron's pendant works well here. :)
~Pynedor~