Author Topic: what do you call a motorcyclist's vest with extended shoulder protection?  (Read 1753 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Hello Playmofriends,
I am trying to see all the old klickies who had these vests  :)
thank you! :wave:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
If you know the set he's from, you can look the set up on playmoDB and find what Heather calls him.  That then ought to find other similar figures if you search on it.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Thanks Playmofire.....unfortunately Heather didn't describe this motorcyclist's vest, for medieval figures she calls them "surcoats"

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Here he is...

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-00-2452

In another Off road racer she described the klicky as wearing a tunic, but there were no part numbers for it.
All of the Off Road Dirt Bike riders have them.  If you do a search on PlaymoDB under sets for "Racing" and "Sports" you'll be able to scroll through and pick out all of the sets that these fellows are in.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Thanks a lot Leefert...hope new ones still have these tunics...otherwise buying them would be not possible

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Thanks a lot Leefert...hope new ones still have these tunics...otherwise buying them would be not possible

Set 5525 DOES still show a tunic like that (I believe that is the most recent motor-cross rider).  The Klicky is part number 30 00 3533

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Set 5525 DOES still show a tunic like that (I believe that is the most recent motor-cross rider).  The Klicky is part number 30 00 3533 l

Many thanks again Leefert!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
You're very welcome! I'm guessing there is an idea for a custom using that in the works???

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
No secret...just more Samurai ;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 06:58:07 by cheng »