Author Topic: "Dragonslayer" 6003 dragon set.  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
"Dragonslayer" 6003 dragon set.
« on: September 30, 2014, 13:29:36 »
I didn't like the "Dragon slayer" figure from the 6003 dragon set too much, the light and dark armour, the colours..., so I did some very light customizing.What do you think?

Friendly greetings,
Erik  :)
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: "Dragonslayer" 6003 dragon set.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 15:12:50 »
Looks great. I also dislike it when they go mixing weird armour together. I suppose not everybody could afford matching suits back in the day but my klickies are pretty fashion conscious.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 16:54:27 »
I like him, he and the horse go well together.

my klickies are pretty fashion conscious.

;D

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 17:37:23 »
I suppose not everybody could afford matching suits back in the day but my klickies are pretty fashion conscious.

LOL - exactly. Mine was changed too..

Looks much better like this ;)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 21:05:26 »
Looks good I'm not keen on the helmet myself doesn't seem to sit right on any of my figures heads but, it looks good on him nice light armour and with that horse a good match  :knight:

Looks great. I also dislike it when they go mixing weird armour together. I suppose not everybody could afford matching suits back in the day but my klickies are pretty fashion conscious.

My Klickies may be fashion conscious but, I'm distincly fashion clueless suppose that's what comes with wearing high vis vests,  being covered in mud and soil most of the time and inheriting polo shirt several sizes to big  ;D ;) that said the BTCV klickies seem very proud of their high vis vests and logos 

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 22:54:57 »
Great custom! ;) The simpler design looks much better.
~Pynedor~

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 10:51:00 »
It's a good improvement. Mostly I do try to have my knights in armor of one color, which makes it frustating that some have two color armor as part of their bodies and I never dared to take a clicky apart.

I practicly bought a knights double set just so my Dread Baron could FINALLY have a dark version of his original helmet after all these years.

I also remember as a child being very disappointed in the falcon knight that came with the siege tower because I expected him to be quite different from the picture that did not have the best lightning.
Initially I thought he was thin, clean shaven and his entire armor was light but turns out he was fat, unshaven and his arm armor was dark. But I've worked it into his character, he is a slob who likes a drink and does not take his knightly duties too seriously.   :**: