Author Topic: Marketon Summer Jousting Tournament - Invitation  (Read 22030 times)

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
Re: Marketon Summer Jousting Tournament - Invitation
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 20:16:44 »
Hi,

i am very interested in taking part. i never took part in a playmo jousting tournament and would like to know the rules. can you please post a link.

and as i saw now cowaboungas KÖLN knight. i would like to ask if it is possible to get his armour :love:

cowabounga : please tell me if there is a chance to get one of those  :wow:

you have to know that people from cologne ( köln ) are a bit "special" and love their city a lot !!!!  8}

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 20:31:21 »
Arnaud, It's not pushy to send a special knight. We can certainly reproduce your knight with parts here. If you would like a truly custom one just send me the image files to print out.

Skywalker - the only league rules right now apply to event hosts and have to do with scoring, and how ranking is determined. We will hold a slot for you and when you have decided on how your knight will look please post it here. Then we will do our best to reproduce it for the photos of the joust.  Sending an actual knight or digital files to print out and use are just fine if it is made with hard to get parts or custom heraldry.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 07:40:33 »
Kingh Iseroth is most honored with the invitation and offers to His Majesty King Beniras III on behalf of the Lands of Sweetwater and His Highness King Esmond of Salish and Lower Luxonia on behalf of High King Bjardin of Pavelonia , 100 barrels of the famous strong Krull's Ale for the tournament as a gesture of friendship and goodwill. Krull will most certainly participate in this tournament and the honours will go once again to General Sir Agnar carrying Krull's Royal Banner of the Nuremberg . Sir Agnar despite his  majestic start at the Witnerhaven Jousting Tournament,  lost, something he has not forgiven his self for and something he is not acustomed to as the Jousting Champion of Krull for a decade now, he has been practicing since then on a daily basis as he has made a pledge to win the next tournament as a  goodbye gift to his recenly departed wife who was killed in Krull's Northern Forrest .

Sir Agnar will participate and details of his armour, shield, joust, horse , horses armour will be presented soon ( if needed i can post the klicky  ;) , please give me a few days till i visit my master playmo den in two weeks time ...)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 00:07:57 »
If it is not too late and there are still some spots left,
I would like to allow 'Lord Etir the Tourney-man' to join on behalf of Rutileo. :knight:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 00:15:35 »
Plenty of spots left, about 20 still. I think they will fill up eventually.
I will put Lord Etir down for a spot

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 10:22:10 »
Plenty of spots left, about 20 still. I think they will fill up eventually.
I will put Lord Etir down for a spot

Can The Vikings of Krull send their own champion or it would it be unfair to have two contestants from the same kingdom ???

PS: I just had a look at animobil, please note sir that General Sir Agnar has not yet been added to the list. In two weeks when i visit my den i shall be able to take a picture of him or i can PM if needed about his armour etc , wont be difficult to make !!!!  :wave: :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 14:15:39 »
Animobil updated.

At this point no George, but if we don't fill the 19 remaining slots by the deadline then we may accept him.  At this point it's limited to one per Playmofriend member. Once we hit the deadline though then we may fill in with whoever looks like a good fit.
The plan is to have all of the entries filled before I leave for Germany. That way I can pick up any additional sets needed to build those we don't have yet.

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011, 17:48:18 »
Trust me Tim...if there is room I have another person who would like to partake in this tournament as well :-)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 18:32:33 »
Excellent Tiermann !!!! i so so look forward for this tournament. you are a credit to our playmobil community as well as Gis who started all this , well done sire, well done !!!!!

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2011, 21:06:49 »
A decree has been sent through out Melnibone and to the Kingdoms of Pavelonia and Sweetwater:  Elric of Melnibone son of King Adermaign will be representing Melnibone.

Elric of Melnibone Son of Adermaign the next King of Melnibone!

I don't have a horse with the wolf knight coverings but you can use what Gis used if you have one. 

It would be cool if you could recreate Elric.  I can give you set numbers or part numbers if you need.