Author Topic: Marketon Summer Jousting Tournament - Invitation  (Read 21933 times)

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Re: Marketon Summer Jousting Tournament - Invitation
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 03:44:54 »
I would like to use the heraldry from the Kingdom of Melnibone, from the world map.  I will reveal my knight soon.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 19:48:14 »
Where do we see what knight have been used already as to avoid duplicates ? I need to build one and want it to be unique 
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 22:39:53 »
At Animobil.info/shields/ there is a section for PF Jousting League/Knights. All knights that have previously competed have a page there with pictures. Many of the knights so far are returning ones. New ones will need to post their image and/or description here. I will be getting a page for this joust going soon and will include images of the planned competitors.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 23:26:58 »
At Animobil.info/shields/ there is a section for PF Jousting League/Knights. All knights that have previously competed have a page there with pictures. Many of the knights so far are returning ones. New ones will need to post their image and/or description here. I will be getting a page for this joust going soon and will include images of the planned competitors.

The page I found has a list and each name is a link. You can view each one by following the links. Is there an area where I can see them all at the same time ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 00:24:51 »
I will be getting a page for this joust going soon and will include images of the planned competitors.

Not yet, Ras!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 00:39:53 »
The page I found has a list and each name is a link. You can view each one by following the links. Is there an area where I can see them all at the same time ?

At the bottom of the page is a link - Images. It will bring up thumbnails of everything on the site.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 03:30:52 »
At the bottom of the page is a link - Images. It will bring up thumbnails of everything on the site.

Perfect, thank you  :**: That must have taken a lot of computer work  8}

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 05:58:06 »
And of course Sir Baldthar will participate in the coming tournament! He will be happy to see old friends again!!!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 16:02:28 »
Animobil.info/shields has been updated. There is now a page for this tournament and a sub-page of the attending knights. That page has links to known knights and text for those yet to be specified. There is also a thumbnail gallery on the main Knights page in the League section. We are at 11 of 32 spots filled.
As we get them ready to go there will be new official portraits done of the attendees of this event. If anyone wants to add info to their knight's page just mail me what you would like.

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 19:02:19 »
Hey Tim! I think Knight Christopher will participate the Tournament. I first thought of making a whole new custom, but sending it to the US and back is a bit pushy, don't you think? (I mean, how much Playmo-geeks are we?)
Can you make a custom of the 3800 Ritter Christopher like Gis made, with your own collection and spares?

Cheers,
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...