Author Topic: 9241+9242 Figures 12  (Read 4642 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: 9241+9242 Figures 12
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2017, 10:24:30 »
Maybe it was a production problem,

if it is they should switch the work of those development staff....I see them making more than 1 special one-time-use parts for a new fi?ure when they could easily reuse existing moulds or just use another 'standard' colour instead of brand new shade which I'm sure adds to stocking and recording 'problems'....look at some of the past fi?ures

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2017, 21:08:40 »
Even if they wanted to use all existing parts for the figures we could easily come up with lots of interesting new variations and color combos. Even just old figures out of long retired themes we would like to see again.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2017, 23:56:52 »
Didn't the gold staff exist before? I thought so, therefore I made no remark on it (I don't much like the sculpt)

I don't believe so. There was a black one with the green wizard in Series 4 (the best coloured one available so far, I'd say), a pink one in Set 9136, and the ubiquitous silver one. I don't think it's the greatest piece either, but it's nice that the orb can be changed easily.

Still waiting for a GREY wizard  ::)

White and grey wizard hats would be great. So far there are turquoise, dark blue, black, and this new blue one. perhaps you could try to make a dark wizard with the black one? I've made one using that. :D
~Pynedor~

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2017, 06:54:56 »
if it is they should switch the work of those development staff....I see them making more than 1 special one-time-use parts for a new fi?ure when they could easily reuse existing moulds or just use another 'standard' colour instead of brand new shade which I'm sure adds to stocking and recording 'problems'....look at some of the past fi?ures
Yeah, not sure they have that level of organization

I'd love to see the highlander again but with a different tartan and flesh coloured legs.

I'd also like to see a random figure ghostified, or stonified or goldified. Yes, I did make those words up but I'm sure you know what I mean. :P
They could do a classic kilt outfit with the long socks.

I would love to see more famous statues as klickies - Joan of Arc in gold (she's needs a gold horse though), the Little Mermaid in copper, Abe Lincoln in white, Nelson in grey, Gengis Khan in silver (with horse), Marcus Aurelius in light green (also with horse)...

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2017, 20:12:36 »
Finally I klicked the kept ones...

I know, I am slow  :-[

S12 Kept (link on playkingdoms)