Author Topic: question about 5302 new dollhouse  (Read 7585 times)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
Re: question about 5302 new dollhouse
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 16:29:27 »
Yeah I agree it's a real nice house because the design really enable a lot more "playspace" for kids! I guess it will go on the list...but on a low priority!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2011, 18:33:22 »

it's a nice house isn't it? if you compare it with the others  8-) 8-)

Not compared to the 5300.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 22:59:40 »
Not compared to the 5300.

OFFCOURSE NOT!!!!!!! NOTHING CAN BE COMPARED  WITH 5300 !!!!!!!!  :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:  i meant the other modern houses  ;)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 23:12:12 »
Yes, if you count this as a modern house, which i guess it is, of course, being full of super-modern furniture, it's by far and away the best EVER!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2011, 01:04:26 »
The 5302 furniture definitely is modern, and some of it is attractive like the living room set. I will get this house because it should work well with much of the furniture from the Modern and Suburban houses.
Once you paint the roof and maybe the windows softer colors, it should look fine. Too bad they don't offer several color options for trim, window, door, exterior stairs and roof colors.
For the roof, we have been using Krylon Fusion Hammered Finish 2534 Brown Metallic or Gray Metallic spray pain. For the windows and doors we like Valspar satin 65082 in Summer Leaf Green. We liked both the Suburban and Modern houses with windows this color of green as well as the external stair and balcony rails. If you can spray pieces outside in the sun, it will take 2-3 coats per side and remain tacky for a day or two.
It is lots of fun decorating the exterior with plants, outdoor furniture and people relaxing in the yard. DS recently has had several styles of chaise lounge chairs, which sit there calling you to take a break....all day!
Guess we'll have to make do with just one house because of the roof configuration. Too bad!
Cheers, PGal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 02:21:48 »
 :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.