Author Topic: 5112 - arabian horse with jockey  (Read 8063 times)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Re: 5112 - arabian horse with jockey
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 22:06:19 »
Thanks for the review; that looks like a cool set. The klicky looks a bit creepy with the goggles, though. ;)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 22:32:46 »
Thanks for the review; that looks like a cool set. The klicky looks a bit creepy with the goggles, though. ;)

yeah I kinda wish they were real instead of painted
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 00:55:10 »

The first version couldn't be combined with the second anyway, so you have to either go with version one, or with two and three.

I disagree! But it's a matter of style. I actually used both, in one of my old stories -- which I won't dig up right now ... But there must be a link in the Little Theatre thread, it's the second or third story of Elmo and Fletcher -- and it looked cool in the story.
 It was like the old horse were a lesser breed ... (What, in Portuguese we'd call a "pangarĂ©" ... It's something like a mongrel, but for horses, don't know if there's a term like this in English ...) But it's something I created. And I did so because, after so many years without playmobil, by then, I wished deeply to use the old horse that a playmofriend had sent me :love: So, the new (now 2nd gen.) horse was the rich guy's horse (i.e., Elmo's horse), and the old one was the poor guy's (Fletcher's).
 It felt great to do it ;D
Gus
:blackhair: