General > Collector's Corner

New additions to our playmo-barn

<< < (3/48) > >>

Skywalker:
lovely set !

Martin Milner:
The hidey-hole tree by itself would make a great DS item, if Playmobil are paying attention.

I'd love to get my hands on this set too.

Bill Blackhurst:

--- Quote from: Martin Milner on April 28, 2011, 00:02:36 ---The hidey-hole tree by itself would make a great DS item, if Playmobil are paying attention.

--- End quote ---

It was available as DS add on item 7093, but has been retired for a few years now.

Rasputin:

--- Quote from: playmofire on April 27, 2011, 21:28:44 ---It's a mediaeval robbers set.  The master of the house is away visiting his estates.  You put the child in the trunk and get the trunk into the planned victim's house by saying it is for the master when he returns.  Then, when everyone is asleep, the child comes out of the trunk and unbolts the door and lets his/her confederates in to rob the place.  They put the loot in the trunk and leave with it and the child by the front door.

--- End quote ---

you seem to know this technique quite well, how well does it work ?  ;) From how you explained the process it is quite clever.

Since I have only now heard of this to me it looks like a sword point kidnapping and the two klickies are startled looking at the surprise witness (camera angle)

Is there a different story for the owl hunter on the other picture?

bonniebeth:
Sure, he's just killed a squirrel and is inviting the owl to a banquet. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version