General > Collector's Corner

What's in a box?

<< < (7/7)

Wolf Knight:
Thank you for this late addition to your scans Sir Gareth!!! Much appreciated!!!  :wave: :wave: :wave:

Martin Milner:

--- Quote from: Sir Gareth on April 28, 2010, 19:20:42 ---Hi all,

It's been a long time but I have just received a MIB 3544 royal guard set from a recent win on ebay. I have released the figures from their sealed bags and scanned them and the other contents and added it to the whats in a box scans.

Sorry about the quality of the scan it's a new scanner and I haven't worked it out yet the figures appear to be slightly out of focus?

--- End quote ---

Scanners are only designed to scan documents. You should photograph the figures if you want them in focus.

Sir Gareth:

--- Quote from: Martin Milner on April 30, 2010, 14:50:44 ---Scanners are only designed to scan documents. You should photograph the figures if you want them in focus.

--- End quote ---

If you look at the other scans on my old scanner they are a lot more in focus and clearer than this latest scan on my newer scanner.
 Take a look and maybe you will see the difference.

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Martin Milner on April 30, 2010, 14:50:44 ---Scanners are only designed to scan documents. You should photograph the figures if you want them in focus.

--- End quote ---

I've scanned figures, Martin, and they've been OK for focus.  I seem to recall I scanned them as colour photos.

GrahamB:
Sir Gareth's scans are now located here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version