Author Topic: Playmobil Crash Test Dummy and other Series 19 Figures  (Read 9932 times)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
Playmobil Crash Test Dummy and other Series 19 Figures
« on: July 31, 2020, 07:43:19 »
... is included in the upcoming Figures 19 Boys: a pic was posted in FB but I have only seen the screenshot at Klickywelt (log-in required). Is it presumably an entirely new head shape, even though it looks like the robot in the grainy image - but such head wouldn't suit on a swimsuit body, so I guess it isn't.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 13:28:41 by StJohn »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Playmobil Crash Test Dummy
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 07:54:14 »
Looks odd, yes.  (had just seen the pics on THAT site :( )

What unspired series.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 08:08:35 »
What unspired series.

I beg to differ: brown pipe! :rock: Klickys are still smoking!! :rainbow: I really thought that would have been impossible in this day and age but, no, there he is again. Geobra never ceases to amaze me.

The troubadour fellow is also great, as is the griffin knight. Boys are definitely cool, can't wait for them. Haven't checked out the girls yet. :-[
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 13:28:06 by StJohn »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 08:20:41 »
There are.. what? 4 pregnant torsos? And they use one of them.

At first look I thought those were fake, given the reuse of parts - I saw the girls first. Ridiculous.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 08:22:34 »
I only want to focus on the boys. Here is a picture of all the Figures Boys 19 (70565):

I got the image from Sonnenblume at Klickywelt (log-in required)

Perhaps the title of this thread can be altered to include the words Figures Boys 19 70565. GrahamB? :hatoff:

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil Crash Test Dummy and other Series 19 Figures
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 13:32:38 »
Looking at this better picture again, could it just be so that the Crash Test Dummy's head is tiltable? It would be so great to violently slam it back and forth in a crash test situation. Whiplash for Klickys! What do others see?

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 14:13:06 »
I beg to differ: brown pipe! :rock: Klickys are still smoking!! :rainbow: I really thought that would have been impossible in this day and age but, no, there he is again. Geobra never ceases to amaze me.

The troubadour fellow is also great, as is the griffin knight. Boys are definitely cool, can't wait for them. Haven't checked out the girls yet. :-[

I'm also surprised at the pipe - and the fisherman is a nice figure even without it!

The troubadour is lovely. I quite like the thief - I assume it's a repeat, but I've not seen the crow bar before (or forgotten it.....)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2020, 16:29:06 »
Interesting. The head does look like a different joint possibly. Am I the only one that sees the crash test dummy as only a tiny step removed from C-3PO of Star Wars fame??

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 17:39:28 »
Am I the only one that sees the crash test dummy as only a tiny step removed from C-3PO of Star Wars fame??

:o

By the GODS. You're right!  Though I am not a fan - I like Artooie a lot more, but still.. if he could be sorted, a C3PO would be awesome!

I do wish they'd stop using bare feet though.. a "neutral" foot, like the klickys of old would work a LOT better everytime (except when the klicky is actually barefoot..)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 20:08:08 »
Series 19 is coming out in January 2021 ... That's a long wait.  :(