Author Topic: PC Games  (Read 3902 times)

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
PC Games
« on: February 20, 2012, 14:47:30 »

I started to organize my collection and I found these lovely PC Games which I bought 12 years ago.
Laura's Happy Adventures

Hype: The Time Quest

Alex Builds his Farm was really good for small children.
Girls loved Laura’s Happy Adventures but also all Victorian series collectors. A lot of fun and graphics details exploring every single room of the mansion and some streets in town.
My favorite was Hype: The Time Quest, adventures of a knight and his time travel along a 4 generations medieval dynasty.
Unfortunatelly, the games ran only on Windows 95/98/ME/2000  :(

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
Re: PC Games
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 15:12:13 »
i hate when you have a loved pc game that you can't use anymore because of upgrades :(
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 15:22:16 »
I have all 3 and NEVER managed to get Laura or Hype installed :(

Alex is reviewed at playkingdoms ;)

Both Alex and Laura came with the figures :D

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 15:26:39 »
I had Laura on my PC as a child and I loved it.   :love:  Lot's of great memories and I loved the music in the background I could probably still hum it to you!   :lol:  I also remember the coloured stickers that you stuck on the keyboard to remind you what keys did what.  I don't have the game anymore I think we must have got rid of it when it no longer worked with the computer we had    :'(  but I've still got the figure. 
[img]

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 01:01:17 »
I bought a copy of Hype: The Time Quest in an attempt to satiate my desire to play the Playmobil World MMORPG, but I've not gotten it installed correctly either. I'm going to mess with it again soon though; there should be a way to run the game in compatibility mode on Windows 7, but it hasn't worked for me (yet).
~Pynedor~

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 04:32:06 »
i hate when you have a loved pc game that you can't use anymore because of upgrades :(

really they don't work with the current windows ?  :( :( :( :( what a shame ,and i was thinking of buying one of them .... in what windows do they work? 98'  ? what was the story on laura does anyone know?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 13:32:15 »
I have Hype for PS2 and i have played it a few times. I love the steck references ( no surprises here ) and the 90s era medieval klickies etc  but as  a game its a bit childish so i stick to gamers as Skyrim instead. I couldnt possibly think of not having it though and give it a go ...  :love: :love: :love:

still availabel as new

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Playmobil-Hype-The-Time-Quest/dp/B00008CPFJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329831150&sr=8-1

A must to have if you ask me   ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: