Poll

who likes the bikini girl ?

i like it
21 (75%)
i don't like it
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: September 26, 2010, 19:00:00

Author Topic: who likes the bikini girl ?  (Read 15035 times)

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
Re: who likes the bikini girl ?
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2010, 22:30:50 »
Hmmm.....the only thing that makes these bikini people look like klickies is just the head and the hands.  Almost like they just cut the head off and put it on a non playmo figure.  But, oh well, time to let in new designs I suppose. 

I'm kinda resistant to the new themes in general.  I'd be more ok with newer designs/themes if they at least kept the classics in production, cuz really, they don't make 'em like they used to.  The classic playmobil had so much appeal.  The newer stuff, to me, requires a more acquired taste that isnt so readily palletable.  Maybe I'm just an old fuddy-dud set in his ways though.
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2010, 06:51:05 »
Hmmm.....the only thing that makes these bikini people look like klickies is just the head and the hands.  Almost like they just cut the head off and put it on a non playmo figure.  But, oh well, time to let in new designs I suppose.....

that's what I thought too when I bought 1 male klicky in swimwear for his torso which I agree isn't suitable for customising.

...perhaps this new naked torso design is only limited for swimmers...unless they start to make tanned and dark skin-toned torsos in future  ;D
....so there's still hope that geobra might someday produce the classic torso in light-skin tone (then I'll will have many customes to make, from cowboys to chinese rail road workers  :P)

sorry, we are talking about the bikini girl not man  :lol:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2010, 18:02:54 »
sorry, we are talking about the bikini girl not man  :lol:

I actually was wondering if Playmobil has ever produced a male figure with a bare torso? I want to take my avatar to the beach with his girfriend using this bikiny girl's body :P

How fast I cook ideas :o 8}
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2010, 22:48:36 »
I actually was wondering if Playmobil has ever produced a male figure with a bare torso? I want to take my avatar to the beach with his girfriend using this bikiny girl's body :P

How fast I cook ideas :o 8}

There's this one. http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-00-7692
I think it's the one Cheng was talking about. I never ordered one, but still plan to do someday. It would make a good base for Greek fighters.
Cheers,
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2010, 22:54:53 »
There's this one. http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-00-7692
I think it's the one Cheng was talking about. I never ordered one, but still plan to do someday. It would make a good base for Greek fighters.
Cheers,
Arnaud

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! :love: thank you Arnaud :)

is that a thong btw? :hmm: :lol:

hey, there's another bikini girl there! except for her bathing suit is red :)

even the baby is wearing swimming clothes :lol: :love:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2010, 23:14:21 »
I can't wait to get that set!   :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2010, 23:21:00 »
I can't wait to get that set!   :love:

me too! :-[ 8}

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2010, 23:43:23 »
does anyone have the brown skinned bikini girl yet?  I've never seen her in stores locally, just online.
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2010, 02:06:05 »
which one Atto?

BTW the man in speedos I saw had hair chest.... but this is not it.... I think it was on a print catalog....  :hmm:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2010, 03:10:33 »
Luis,
in case you've not seen these, I tried using the male swimmer torso but couldnt figure out a way to permanently attach the torso to our classical legs....and am still hoping that someone might find a way or I will have to pray hard for the day that PM makes a naked classical light-skin-toned male torso  ;D
http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=5990.0
http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=5331.0
 :xmascheer: