Author Topic: Pynedor's Playmobil Suggestions (Medieval, Fantasy, Natives, and more)  (Read 17857 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Thank you, Justindo! Norman knights would make me happy as well. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline doug

• Playmo Fanatic
Every time I see this base: http://playmodb.org/backs/4460_back.jpg I think of druids.  New accessories needed, of course.  I just like that base....

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Excellent ideas, Pynedor!  As conniefrere wrote, they remind me of Rhalius' excellent suggestions.

And all these great ideas should be picked up by Playmobil! :)

I already envision a roundhouse celtic village with druids, warriors and more...
Will buy a lot of that stuff. And next to the village big granite stones in a circle  :love: :love:

And for playmobil it should be easy to change the mold a little from the roundhouse, so that they can produce greek tholos tombes for their new Bronze age mycenaean theme! The Granite stones could be used to make the cyclopean walls of Tiryns, the city allegedly founded by perseus and were heracles was born.... Which would be two great klickies too....

:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Every time I see this base: http://playmodb.org/backs/4460_back.jpg I think of druids.  New accessories needed, of course.  I just like that base....
That would be an excellent piece to add to a druid set, for certainty.

And all these great ideas should be picked up by Playmobil! :)

I already envision a roundhouse celtic village with druids, warriors and more...
Will buy a lot of that stuff. And next to the village big granite stones in a circle  :love: :love:
Thanks! :lol: The roundhouse is definitely one of my favourite wishes to be released.
~Pynedor~

Offline doug

• Playmo Fanatic
Sorry I keep adding my ideas to your wish list, Pynedor,  but a medieval/fantasy theme just gets me going:

An arched stonework bridge would rock.  I don't know what else would go with it (maybe your highway men?)

Covered or uncapped would be fine.  A convertible one would be best. 

doug

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Sorry I keep adding my ideas to your wish list, Pynedor,  ...

A new thread on this board, listing your own ideas, is a better solution than keep adding them here  ;)

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master

I'd like to see wigwams, too.

...and pueblos  :)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Sorry I keep adding my ideas to your wish list, Pynedor,  but a medieval/fantasy theme just gets me going:

An arched stonework bridge would rock.  I don't know what else would go with it (maybe your highway men?)
That's fine. I think that your ideas are great as additions to mine, but if you can think of a lot of your own ideas, you could make your own thread if you want to. Then you could expand on them all in more detail. :)

That said... a stone bridge would be cool too. Maybe it could even go with a cart or something, carrying goods into a town. Then the highway men could rob it... :lol:

...and pueblos  :)
That would be interesting if they did that. Those would be more suited to the Western theme though, not so much of a New World theme, which is what I think Eastern Natives would fit into. Unless we take into consideration the Spanish explorers in that territory. That could lead to some very interesting sets also. Nice idea! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline doug

• Playmo Fanatic
Maybe it could even go with a cart or something, carrying goods into a town.]Maybe it could even go with a cart or something, carrying goods into a town.

Oh yeah! A great way to release an updated ox cart! http://playmodb.org//backs/3891_back.jpg

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Oh yeah! A great way to release an updated ox cart!
Definitely, and for the same reason that we've all been mentioning - the lack of non-warrior Medieval people!

In addition to the bridge, it would be nice to have some other smaller parts of a Medieval environment, like watchtowers or gatehouses.
~Pynedor~