Creative > Dioramas & Buildings

Last Pics of Roman Camp Before tear down

(1/3) > >>

Timotheos:
I'm tearing down my Roman Camp to get back into castle / chateau modelling.

I've posted it before, but not the finished product.

It's claim to fame was the size of the centurion's billets compared to the men's.

I'm going back to medieval because steck supports that so well.  System X, if the PM Wooden Sword movie is to be believed, has the potential for a Roman town, but I lack enough System X to put it to the test.  Most of my steck I got on bargain basement closeout in 2006 when PM USA was ditching its stock.  There are non-PM building materials that could make a good Roman town, but my patience for designing, cutting, and assembling cardpaper isn't what I thought it would be.  Either I need to invest in a higher quality x-acto knife, or construction quality paper is just blazing hard to cut...   

Martin Milner:
Is our Centurion getting a back rub? The perks of rank...

I like your wooden bunks, a good solution to the lack of suitable bunks from Playmobil.

Always a shame to break down a diorama, but if it's to make room for a new one that's a good reason.

Bill Blackhurst:
Excellent attention to detail! Incorporating Steck with the Roman theme is very convincing.

Rasputin:
I like your set up Tim . I must say thought that there seems to be a lot of grass inside of those buildings  :lol: The only reason i saw and mentioned it is i do the same thing . I recently got annoyed at it and bought a type of vinyl sheet that has a print on it . I have not used it yet do to it being so expensive .

I am looking forward to seeing your next creation

customan:
Amazing ! :wow: Good continuation ! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version