General > What is this???

Klickys with glitter / sparkly torsos & silver clad guy

<< < (2/2)

Oliver:

--- Quote from: tahra on August 09, 2022, 07:59:07 ---Hairs.. I DO hope you mean the black "medieval hair" (appeared with the sets along the merry men's feast), and not THAT hair (the blonde one) :P
(then again, I could get you a few dozens if it was THAT hair - kindergarten language rule prevents me from sharing the name..)

--- End quote ---

I actually am very fond of that hair  :lol: It possibly stems from my childhood when it was more or less the only non-standard hair

tahra:

--- Quote from: Oliver on August 09, 2022, 16:15:05 ---I actually am very fond of that hair  :lol: It possibly stems from my childhood when it was more or less the only non-standard hair

--- End quote ---

:o

klickyklack:

--- Quote from: tahra on August 09, 2022, 07:59:07 ---Well, from those, but not that one, I think. Doesn't that one have red or blue torso? But one of his friends, yes.
--- End quote ---

Oh, doh! yes! wrong colour trousers.. 8340?

--- Quote ---Those printed torsos are amazing :love:    Do they happen to have keychain heads?  Many keychains have the logo printed...

--- End quote ---

When I saw the logo on their backs, the keychain head was the first thing I checked for (I kind of expected to see it too)

--- Quote ---Hairs.. I DO hope you mean the black "medieval hair" (appeared with the sets along the merry men's feast), and not THAT hair (the blonde one) :P
--- End quote ---

:lol: yes, I did mean the straight "medieval hair".  It's such a nice style! 

--- Quote from: Oliver on August 09, 2022, 16:15:05 ---I actually am very fond of that hair  :lol: It possibly stems from my childhood when it was more or less the only non-standard hair

--- End quote ---

I don't dislike it, I used some of the black & brown versions of it on some customs I made in the last week, & love it for them.

tahra:

--- Quote from: klickyklack on August 09, 2022, 23:31:47 ---Oh, doh! yes! wrong colour trousers.. 8340?

--- End quote ---

Right! Good catch - they are sometimes hard to id because of the large neckpiece thing.

--- Quote from: klickyklack on August 09, 2022, 23:31:47 ---I don't dislike it, I used some of the black & brown versions of it on some customs I made in the last week, & love it for them.

--- End quote ---

Well... it's a good thing we don't all adore the same things - trading would be almost impossible! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version