General > Trains!

New Train Station

(1/2) > >>

gloobey:
After 5 years of moving in to a new house, opening up a new business, and surviving last year's shutdown, I finally have had a chance to build a new Playmobil/LGB train layout. This is a first pic of the newly started town (as yet to be named). I'll be posting more pics as I get things finished. This is analog, with all LGB controls. I'm happy to answer questions and take advice if anybody out there has any. I'm staying away from digital control at the moment, but who knows what the future may hold.

I used to post here years ago, and am so glad this community is still here. There's just nothing better than Playmobil!

tahra:
That seems huge (and gorgeous!) - looking forward to more pics :love:

playmofire:
Certainly, you are off to a good start!

gloobey:
Thanks guys! The layout is on a 5' x 10'. It's small for LGB, but I'm packing in as much as I can. I will post better pictures, in color, the next time I get some work done. It's really fun to rediscover Playmo I haven't unboxed since I moved.

playmofire:

--- Quote from: gloobey on May 01, 2021, 02:16:47 ---Thanks guys! The layout is on a 5' x 10'. It's small for LGB, but I'm packing in as much as I can. I will post better pictures, in color, the next time I get some work done. It's really fun to rediscover Playmo I haven't unboxed since I moved.

--- End quote ---

That is small, but small can be good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version