General > What is this???

Who is he?

<< < (3/4) > >>

GrahamB:
It does seem likely he could be a promotional keyring figure. Searching on eBay.de for "schlüsselanhanger" or "werbefigur" brought up many klickies I hadn't seen before, mostly well-known ones with additional printing, but not this one. I also tried using Google Images to find a match to the design on the klicky's chest, but no luck there either.

The mystery will be solved one day!

tahra:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on December 31, 2020, 09:15:33 ---It does seem likely he could be a promotional keyring figure. Searching on eBay.de for "schlüsselanhanger" or "werbefigur" brought up many klickies I hadn't seen before, mostly well-known ones with additional printing, but not this one. I also tried using Google Images to find a match to the design on the klicky's chest, but no luck there either.

The mystery will be solved one day!

--- End quote ---

I tried finding the logo too, but with no success. IF that is even a logo. It's just.. it even doesn't look completely unknown to me... GAH. This is driving me nuts!
(since we don't do keychains, I don't look twice at them if the klickys are known - but I do notice when I don't know them... and try to get them. But I dechain them)

Also still to solve: Ruby's hair in black and Alex's in blonde... (besides those half transparent ones, but those are probably from the cleaning)

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: tahra on December 31, 2020, 09:50:25 ---Also still to solve: Ruby's hair in black and Alex's in blonde...

--- End quote ---

That was a while ago! I just assumed they were prototypes or mistakes, never used on a real klicky. Perhaps there were klickies planned, then withdrawn. Like the Starbucks ones?

Baron Marshall:
https://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-05-8202

I this is the Alex Hair in blonde?

tahra:

--- Quote from: Baron Marshall on December 31, 2020, 12:17:05 ---https://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-05-8202

I this is the Alex Hair in blonde?

--- End quote ---

Yes! I had forgotten about that  :-[

Thanks ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version