Creative > Story-Telling

Happy Halloween!

(1/5) > >>

Luftgaengerin:
Wakey wakey, it’s Halloween!

Count Dracula and Mrs. Bloody Mary enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner.

Coming up the hill to a protest in front of his castle, some other creatures got together drawing attention to their issues…

Luftgaengerin:
Meanwhile, there is some serious witch jambalaia going on…

…and some dubious “marshmallows” on the fire.

As usual, somebody had a disagreement.

“I’m the scariest!” / “No, I AM the scariest!”

Luftgaengerin:

This trick or treat might be a bad idea…

…because Dr. Frankenstein is very busy tonight.

The doctor is fetching the last ingredients.

Almost ready for halloween, the last monster...

...will join the happy bunch.

Luftgaengerin:
Right on time for the Halloween party. The Bone-Band rocks!

The werewolves are doing “The Monkey”...

and these two can't get enough of each other.

Happy Halloween!

:wave:

tahra:

--- Quote from: Luftgaengerin on October 31, 2020, 17:44:22 ---Count Dracula and Mrs. Bloody Mary enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner.

--- End quote ---

Mrs  Bloody Mary  :lol: 

And that violin player =  :love:  (I may stea.... uhm... ADOPT the idea!  ;D )

--- Quote from: Luftgaengerin on October 31, 2020, 17:44:22 ---Coming up the hill to a protest in front of his castle, some other creatures got together drawing attention to their issues…

--- End quote ---

LOVE IT! I always wanted to do a protest scene (never even considered not being a recent one though!), but besides everything else, I never got a reason for the protest... something light enough to be playmodoable. When I look at a dio, I don't want it to make me feel sad or like strangling someone...

This one.. BRILLIANT! :wow:

Not sure which one is my favorite..  The garlic, the bandage vat or the donate blood... (had to google "Harry Styles" - never heard of him  :-[ )

--- Quote from: Luftgaengerin on October 31, 2020, 17:49:36 ---…and some dubious “marshmallows” on the fire.

--- End quote ---

;D

--- Quote from: Luftgaengerin on October 31, 2020, 17:49:36 ---As usual, somebody had a disagreement.

--- End quote ---

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(it's like hockey, when there's a disagreement.. they have a stick! :P )

--- Quote from: Luftgaengerin on October 31, 2020, 17:59:21 ---The doctor is fetching the last ingredients.

--- End quote ---

You make it look great...

--- Quote from: Luftgaengerin on October 31, 2020, 18:05:35 ---Right on time for the Halloween party. The Bone-Band rocks!

--- End quote ---

:lol:

Are those braids white? :o

--- Quote from: Luftgaengerin on October 31, 2020, 18:05:35 ---and these two can't get enough of each other.

--- End quote ---

:love:

That dance the couple is doing seems.... dangerous... what with the scythe and all!

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version