General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

F?gures Ideas

<< < (7/8) > >>

Oliver:

--- Quote from: IJL on June 15, 2021, 19:23:21 ---Yes, Wonderland and more fairy tales would be great and should have broad appeal among children and adults.
Hansel and Gretel has been done, right?

--- End quote ---

They did Hansel and Gretal, Snow White and Cinderella (4211, 4212, 4213) all together, and they once did a Litte Red Riding Hood as a Special Figure.

Basie10:
I want to see more Highlanders with kilts, similar to the recent bagpipe, but not as a series figure, but one you can actually order and buy in reasonable quantities (not only ebay😒)

Tiermann:
Going to resurrect this thread with an idea for the reuse for the grasshopper/cricket antenna mold.

http://animobil.info/figures/text/5d0863aa-figures-1322.html

What about doing the alien head with this antenna hairpiece in silver and grey as an alien? The head mold has been in greens, blue, and yellow over the years. Silver would be an obvious choice. Could also be done in violet or orange or something else unusual.

Janilew:

--- Quote from: playmovictorian on May 20, 2021, 09:41:55 ---I would love an Alice in Wonderland theme to organize a tea party  :love:

On the same topic, I have seen a few Mary Poppins figures on Instagram with a black outfit and a orange and red striped scarf which I assume is a custom made figure, isn't it ?

I will one day try and recreate the set of Cherry Tree Lane  :cloud9:

--- End quote ---

The Mad Hatter could reuse the scientist's face from Series 4! His hat could be huge with an actual card to peg on! I'd personally love to see the king of hearts using the vintage gnome/kid body, but the dwarf one could work too.

tahra:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on October 23, 2021, 18:55:49 ---What about doing the alien head with this antenna hairpiece in silver and grey as an alien? The head mold has been in greens, blue, and yellow over the years. Silver would be an obvious choice. Could also be done in violet or orange or something else unusual.

--- End quote ---

:love: YES!! And white and black.. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version