Author Topic: New Blisters at TRU  (Read 12508 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: New Blisters at TRU
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 14:29:08 »
Yeah, I was thinking I may go back and buy them tomorrow, actually. They're really cheap, so I'll bring them home so I can take good pics, even though I don't particularly need them. Who knows? I may have use for them some time.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 16:12:30 »
Yeah, I was thinking I may go back and buy them tomorrow, actually. They're really cheap, so I'll bring them home so I can take good pics, even though I don't particularly need them. Who knows? I may have use for them some time.

Thats the addiction spirit  :cheerlead:

I do not need them,
I have no room,
I have 10 already,
my spouse will kill me,
 I think I will just go and get them   ;D
right away  :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 16:13:53 »
 :lol: Yep! Something almost everyone here can identify with!
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 16:34:48 »
certainly I do!  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 16:48:53 »
and just think, there is not lingering stubborn hang over to deal with  8} causing you to want to do it again  :lol: and again, and again, and....................... :loco: ahh wheres my shrink  :P
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 16:58:49 »
I do feel guilty sometimes spendig too much..but the feeling goes away right after I see another set I want to get  :lol: :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 17:01:19 »
and just think, there is not lingering stubborn hang over to deal with  8} causing you to want to do it again  :lol: and again, and again, and....................... :loco: ahh wheres my shrink  :P

No it just causes lingering credit card debt. :P We need to create a new forum called playmoholics anonymous, where we all stop enabling each others' addiction! And we can encourage each other to turn to other things instead!  :lol:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2011, 17:03:45 »
but I don't wanna be treated for this  :lol:
can you imagine friends asking: hey were has Gaston been? oh...he is in Playmo rehab... does not sound good  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 17:04:36 »
to turn to other things instead! :lol:

What like legos  ;D

The best way to cure an addiction is just to change it  :lol:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 17:06:17 »
oh...he is in Playmo rehab... does not sound good  :lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounds like my kind of place, will there be cookies  and tea ?