Author Topic: New Blisters at TRU  (Read 12533 times)

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
Re: New Blisters at TRU
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 01:27:12 »
I haven't seen these before and I was in TRU earlier this week. Rats.

Nice sets, but not really my theme. Just as well or I'd have to hop in the car immediately.

Offline irnm2001

• x Club Member*
  • Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 01:39:27 »
Nice ones...I hope we get them in Canada

Mad Nick
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 02:42:13 »
Thanks for the news on the Blisters. I see TRU has some new sets that are not listed in the DB like the new Mad Max car (it looks like it is made from left overs).

The colors of the clothes and skateboards is very festive and exciting  :hmm: The yellow right below the torso makes it look as though they have the sagging pants trend that the  hip hoppers  do . I see the boy has a helmet but why doesn't the girl care about head injuries  :wall:

Maybe she's just a better sk8r than he is and her mad skillz are just that much better than his.  Maybe he's a newb and she's teaching him to sk8?

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2011, 02:51:16 »
Thanks for the update! Our TRU NEVER gets new sets  :'(
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2011, 03:21:42 »
Maybe she's just a better sk8r than he is and her mad skillz are just that much better than his.  Maybe he's a newb and she's teaching him to sk8?

Yes I am sure she is better and all. Didn't you know chicks are better at everything, just ask my wife  ;) But this being a toy and all it should set examples for the kids they are marketed at. It is like having a construction worker with out a hard hat  :builder: or the wood shop teacher with out safety glasses on 8-).

and by the way even if she is a better shredder she should be pushing her own abilities which leads to wipe outs  :0 She will not be so cute looking like this  :loco:

We just had a shooting war/party of 16 boys and safety was a big issue of mine. The only idiot was my nephew (well actually its my brothers fault for not teaching enough safety) who never shot anything before and had a bullet hit him in the nose right when he took off the protection.

I tired to find these sets on TRU's web site and they are not there. I wanted to see the divers as we could use more. Were they free divers or scuba divers?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 03:59:59 »
Errr, I guess free divers would mean snorkels instead of oxygen tanks? Don't really know much about it, sorry.  :-[ I really don't remember; all I remember is one of them had a handheld...... propeller thing. Chris is about 90% sure they were free divers with snorkels.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 05:41:22 »
Errr, I guess free divers would mean snorkels instead of oxygen tanks? Don't really know much about it, sorry.  :-[ I really don't remember; all I remember is one of them had a handheld...... propeller thing. Chris is about 90% sure they were free divers with snorkels.

Yes you guessed it Free as in with your own lungs capacities and thanks for the info  :wow:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline klicky32

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 12:23:46 »
how many different Items I can buy by Toyrus? Is here a Collecter who can schow us the different Items?

greetings Klicky32

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 13:48:25 »
how many different Items I can buy by Toyrus? Is here a Collecter who can schow us the different Items?

greetings Klicky32

Hello Klicky32!  The ToysRUs website is probably the best way to see what they sell.  Here is a link:  ToysRUs Playmobil for sale
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 14:25:00 »
Indianna thank you for the link. BUt this new blisters are note there. Maybe it is not updated yet or you can finde them in some TRUs?

bb I think I would love those divers... if you go back can you take a pic? thanx!  ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com