Author Topic: Playmobil DE ordering down?  (Read 65 times)

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
Playmobil DE ordering down?
« on: April 22, 2024, 10:23:00 »
Hi,

I'm trying to order some DS stuff from playmobil.DE site and I get the below message. I tried to reduce the quantity but no luck. Then I removed everything from the shopping cart and pick a random item from the PLUS and still get the same message... It is as if DE site is not able to accept orders? any ideas?

This is going on through the weekend and now Monday...

----
Leider konnte deine Bestellung nicht aufgegeben werden. Dies ist wahrscheinlich auf ein hohes Auftragsvolumen oder vorübergehende Verbindungsfehler zurückzuführen. Bitte warte ein paar Minuten und versuche es erneut. Wir werden deine Zahlung erst dann bearbeiten, wenn die Bestellung erfolgreich abgeschlossen wurde. Wenn du weitere Fragen haben, kontaktiere bitte unseren Kundenservice.

Unfortunately your order could not be placed. This is likely due to high order volume or temporary connection errors. Please wait a few minutes and try again. We will only process your payment once the order has been successfully completed. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Playmobil DE ordering down?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 15:45:12 »
I have had the same problem yesterday and this morning with a parts order off of the German site. I have tried to pay with both PayPal and Google Pay and neither has worked. Glad to know I am not the only one and it is indeed a system error on their part.

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 15:58:56 »
I also tried the GR site and it presented the same issue, so it seems this is a wider PM ordering problem

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2024, 20:16:08 »
I'm happy to find this topic! Something similar occurred to me on Saturday! Some parts were in my basket and all of a sudden, they were not possible anymore to order, while other parts, which were not possible to order at first, were possible to order all of a sudden 8} . Very strange... I hope this will be fixed soon!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest