Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS  (Read 3634 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
MERRY CHRISTMAS
« on: December 05, 2008, 02:01:13 »

IS CHRISTMAS A "COMMUNITY EVENT?" ... :xholly:

We think so.

Sylvia has created Playmofriends.

A Playmofriends community.

And, what could be a better time to celebrate our first three wonderful years, as a community, than at Christmas?

Enjoy the holiday with a beautiful historical Christmas presentation from Sylvia ...

Click HERE for ...

"I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS"

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 03:04:07 »
 :love:wonderful sylvia, as always... :wow:
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 04:35:39 »
I don't know if this is just a seasonal change but I like the color of this new background so much better than the yellow! Candy canes are a nice touch also!

Gepetto

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 19:19:38 »

Thanks for re-running my wartime Christmas story, Richard! :-*
Out of all the stuff I worked on over the years, that particular story is the project which I'm most proud of. :)

I don't know if this is just a seasonal change but I like the color of this new background so much better than the yellow!

It's the forum's Christmas background! :yup: I decorate it the same way each year. ;D

Is the other yellow that bad? I don't mind it, but then I do like bright colours - especially yellow.
It's very easy to change background colours. I can even add a patterned background (as you can see with the stars on this one), but I'm wary of making it too busy so I prefer to use just a subtle pattern.

You'll find there's some seasonal smilies on the pop-up menu too. :elf:
Two of them are new this year - the animated ones. :)

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 20:42:46 »
Sylvia,

I'm sure the regular background color is fine, I just don't like bright colors (especially yellow) but then I am  just a curmudgeon!

Perhaps I should be Ebeneezer instead of Gepetto.

Gepeneezer

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 23:33:59 »
Sylvia,

I'm sure the regular background color is fine, I just don't like bright colors (especially yellow) but then I am  just a curmudgeon!

Perhaps I should be Ebeneezer instead of Gepetto.

Gepeneezer

I can call you Ebenezer! haha! It's very funny!

(Which makes me remember ... it's time to go on my reading of the "Christmas Carol" you usually see in my pirate's stories backgrounds ... I bought it last year, began to read about the time of Christmas, but stopped, in the entering of the new year ...)

OTHER SUBJECT

Very nice, this new decoration, and wonderful new avatar, Sylvia! We should have a galery of avatars, somewhere ... Maybe in the album.

There are some very nice! :yup:

I'm still willing to work on a new one, although I feel that I'll miss the "Red Knight" a lot :-\

Oh, I like the colour ... I don't know why. I think the yellow makes Playmofriends ... look like happy!

I'm in other places as well, not only playmoforums, and the places are so gloomy! ... :hmm:

Thanks! It's nice to be back (internet at home was fixed ...) and find a "new" Playmofriends! :)

See ye all!
 :wave:

Gus
:blackhair:
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 12:18:02 »

Thanks for re-running my wartime Christmas story, Richard! :-*
Out of all the stuff I worked on over the years, that particular story is the project which I'm most proud of. :)

Our thanks to you, Sylvia, for creating such a wonderful Christmas story! ...  :love:

"I'll be Home for Christmas" has become part of our Christmas tradition at Garden Wargaming and we always look forward to sharing it with everyone during the holiday season!

All the best and happy holidays,
Richard and the entire GW staff

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 02:13:53 »

I've been listening to Christmas music
for the past three days
and
just had to wish everyone a

:xholly: ... Merry Christmas ...  :xholly:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 03:46:52 »
only three days , My wife is a big fan of the stuff and i have been subjected to it every minute of every day after Thanksgiving .

YA Merry vodka Christmas  :lol: :lol: :xmascheer:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: