Author Topic: March Photo Share ( Loyalty )  (Read 6969 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
March Photo Share ( Loyalty )
« on: March 02, 2009, 16:39:48 »
Please post all photo contributions in this tread and have fun for this month we are Loyalists
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 16:46:31 by Rasputin »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: March Photo Share ( Loyalty )
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 21:46:38 »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 22:55:29 »
Wow, a very good first contribution of this difficult topic. I really was excited how people would face the theme -- mainly because I had absolutely no idea for it -- and the first one is the most difficult one because no one gave inspiration so far.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 00:28:05 »
I know what you mean. I really had a bunch of ideas but just could not figure out how to capture the image well enough to portray the theme . It finally stopped raining so i just threw this one together to get the ball rolling . It is not as easy as i thought .

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 12:22:42 »
Well thought out, & executed diorama Ras! I'm in the process of trying to do mine, but as you said, it's more difficult than I imagined!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 12:44:53 »

Wonderful, Ras! :D

Looks like the beginnings of an interesting story...

Is the baby dino injured or was the child just petting him because he was tame enough?

You've captured the essence of the theme really well! :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 15:16:33 »
Thank you it really was just a quick one and i hope to have the weater to do more

It was really just two kids from diffrent sides of the track playing and then the moms , well freaking out and thinking their own baby was in danger . I guess you can make of it what you want really .

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 21:23:36 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2009, 22:02:53 »
Wow great photo Martin, I love the natural setting you chose  :)9

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 23:53:21 »
Excellent natural setting Martin  :wow:! Sherlock Holmes, & Watson I presume. Well done, well done!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!