Author Topic: Junker Jörgs Lokschuppen  (Read 21580 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Junker Jörgs Lokschuppen
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 19:13:50 »
Excellent pics, and clearly a great day out.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 07:29:47 »
Yes it definitely was a great layout both in optics and size  8} and we did have quite some fun in running or trains on it.

Ja, es war eine große und großartige Anlage, und das Fahren hat richtig Spaß gemacht.

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 14:04:18 »
Looks great, this was on the floor at a large show?
Im Prinzip ja. Es war eine große Modellbahnausstellung mit acht oder mehr Anlagen, und wir haben direkt auf dem Fußboden gebaut. Die Stecke im Film war allerdings auf Kniehöhe aufgeständert und hatte keine Verbindung zu den Gleisen auf dem Boden.

Yes it was a big model railway show displaying eight or more layouts. Ours was mainly built on the floor save the upper tracks the film train's running on. It was built on pallets as you can see on the pic.
jj:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 16:33:59 »
Looks like another site has followed Photobucket's line.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 22:25:51 »
Looks like another site has followed Photobucket's line.
By the means of which you want to tell me you can't see the picture?

jj:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 22:54:56 »
By the means of which you want to tell me you can't see the picture?

jj:

Correct.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2017, 16:49:01 »
All I can see in that latest post is a banner stating "No hotlinking", JJ. I thought this was some technical railway term, but Playmofire is correct, it's another photo hosting site block. Also, the pictures in your first post in this topic are showing fine, but not the ones in the second nor fourth posts, unless that is just a glitch with Safari.

Oops, my bad. Firefox shows all the pictures (except the 'No Hotlinking' one), as Playmofire says in the post below.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 18:04:32 by GrahamB »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2017, 17:14:13 »
All I can see in that latest post is a banner stating "No hotlinking", JJ. I thought this was some technical railway term, but Playmofire is correct, it's another photo hosting site block. Also, the pictures in your first post in this topic are showing fine, but not the ones in the second nor fourth posts, unless that is just a glitch with Safari.

For me, the third link in Stefan's first post isn't showing but all the other posts are fine.  However, when I tried to look at them yesterday, the photos and videos were not showing in the first post, but when I went back they were there, other than the last link.

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 20:28:01 »
Hobberla, tut mir leid Ich hab das Bild von einer Forumsgalerie verlinkt, und bei mir ist es prima zu sehen. Da Ihr es ned seht, vermute ich, daß man es auch verlinkt nur als Mitglied des eigentlichen Forums angezeigt bekommt. Jetzt sollte es aber klappen.

Sorry for any inconvenience  :-\. I linked this pic from another forum's galery and it works quite fine. I can see it. But as you can't I assume pics linked from that special galerie are only visible to members of the forum it belongs to. Now you should see the pic.

jj:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 20:47:28 »
Yes, we can.