Author Topic: Discontinued 2022  (Read 3134 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Discontinued 2022
« on: October 25, 2021, 09:12:50 »
According to KW (link)

Did a list from playmodb: part 1 | part 2 | part 3

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Discontinued 2022
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 10:20:35 »
So sad that Heidi is discontinued, I'm sure if there was no COVID, the series could have got a second wave. I'm glad anyway that I got all the sets!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 10:48:10 »
So sad that Heidi is discontinued, I'm sure if there was no COVID, the series could have got a second wave. I'm glad anyway that I got all the sets!

Got the ones I wanted, but would still like a couple of repeats...

I'm 100% almost sure there are sets there that's didn't even make it to iberia - yet?

Sad to see new sets discontinued. And (imo) another proof they have no idea what they are doing.

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 15:22:33 »
OH NO the beach hotel already?!  :o I swear, sets these days are disappearing at light speed!

Now, are they disappearing just from the German site or our site too? Because some of that stuff I don't think reached us yet.  ???

Edit: cleaned up my question a bit
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 21:20:21 by Janilew »

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 17:13:09 »
The VW sets gone?!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2021, 18:28:05 »
The VW sets gone?!

Only the limited editions.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2021, 20:27:15 »
Now are they disappearing from the German site, or our site too because some of hat stuff I don't think reached us yet.

Same here - a few years ago, it was normal, we would have another year before they went from iberia. Now, with SOME stuff being released at the same time (or almost), I have no idea.

And the fairies that were not supposed to be on the ds (they were pulled), and LATER appeared in Germany (of course), and now being discontinued (at least part?)

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2021, 21:18:58 »
Same here - a few years ago, it was normal, we would have another year before they went from iberia. Now, with SOME stuff being released at the same time (or almost), I have no idea.

And the fairies that were not supposed to be on the ds (they were pulled), and LATER appeared in Germany (of course), and now being discontinued (at least part?)

It's all so confusing! ???  So things are disappearing before they reach us? Dangit.  :'(

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2021, 02:48:02 »
I hope we can get an early look at the US catalog so we can see what isn't coming. The gift sets are gone after only a year, hopefully thry will make it over here.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2021, 14:27:52 »
It's all so confusing! ???  So things are disappearing before they reach us? Dangit.  :'(

Maybe Playmobil is planning to disappear all together.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”