Author Topic: Ceragem photostory: The White Tower at the Serpent’s Gulf  (Read 11143 times)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Re: Ceragem photostory: The White Tower at the Serpent’s Gulf
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 21:27:28 »
Very nice story and photos the beach provides a really great backdrop, I really like the flashback of him fighting the sea serpents he's certainly an impressive knight  :)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 22:00:09 »
Marvelous Story!!
Panos that was a very beautiful story and the white tower was a very good suprise!

Great white tower! Have you painted your self? the knight of the white tower is fearsome.
What a great tribute to Thessaloniki and her protector St.Demetrious!!

I have enjoyed your story very much!
It seems that Ceragem is going to rise again from  a noble company of Knights!

I'm looking forward to see what is coming next!

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2012, 00:37:11 »
Great story and pics.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 07:05:25 »
Absolutely amazing pictures accomponied with a great story line! Thank you Panos, indeed as Arnaud and Bonniebeth say your quitte the hero yourself with the klicky's and a castle on the beach....

I was thinking the same thing.... I kind of admire all you men who aren't too proud to bring your toys out to the beach! :lol: I think I'd be too self-conscious!

:lol: :lol: Yeah I defenitwly wouldn't dare. :-[
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2012, 07:13:15 »
Thanks guys, I am really glad you enjoyed it!!!  :)

It was worth waiting, that's for sure. How long have you had this knight, I just can't remember when I sent it to you.
I would have loved to see you taking your pictures on the beach! It was early morning when I took mine, but I rather looked like a geek with my playmos and my camera. But you also took a castle with you, couldn't go unnoticed I guess, could you?

I must have had him for a year now... maybe a bit less... too long I think, but I did not have the parts to complete the tower until very recently. It was quite early when I took the shots, around 8 in the morning and not many people were present. Still, there were a few people on the beach who did gave me the weird look  :lol: An elderly gentleman was swimming close and he just came in front of me to see what I was doing, but I doubt he could understand what I was actually doing  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great white tower! Have you painted your self?

Yeap, took me the whole weekend and a Monday to cut and glue certain pieces, and paint it plus varnish it. I also sealed any major holes on the walls with silicone putty. I am really happy with the result myself!!!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 07:19:25 by Wolf Knight »

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 08:19:14 »
Wonderful work again Panos. :love: I like very much the pictures with the sea behind the klickies, amazing photos and the light is perfect. The white tower is fantastic, Arnaud did a great job with that. I like very much the white tower in our town, is our symbol after all. ;) Maybe you can do that again but as it was many years before. ;)
Like here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:White_tower_1912.jpg
Wonderful story too. :love: :love: Well done my friend. :)9
Many thanks for sharing.

Friendly George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 08:41:44 »
Many thanks on your feedback, George  :) !! Your idea on recreating the ''Tower of Lions'', as its initial name was back in the 15th century when it was build and it was a fortress, is an excellent one  :)9 !! I'll give it some more thought...  :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 09:52:40 »
I have read the story like 5- times now  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Sir Demetrius is an icon that can unify and lead people i reckon.... Perhaps its a good time to start shooting the next story from ceragem  sire ??? i told you i am afraid i cant help but being like an annoying buzzard  and ask for more  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 14:56:02 »
Great story, Wolf Knight! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 20:35:16 »
Wow, what a fantastic story!!! The white tower looks amazing along with Demetrius in full battle gear! Truly magnificent! :wow:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.