Author Topic: Circus set 4236 really balances!  (Read 4375 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Circus set 4236 really balances!
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 14:03:34 »
Hey I'm missing something somewhere - which set is the launcher in?  Have I not read the instructions in my excitement to set things up?  :-[

Elaine  :)

Hi

It first showed up in 3512 acrobats and today it is included in set 4236, the klicky walks up the 30 28 1620 stairs and with a heavy footed jump lands on one end of what is called a See-saw (balance board) aka 30 63 7842 sending his mate flying up in the air  :yippee:

Yes I guess we are lucky as we have a circus come through our town every year and with the big top tent. 2 years ago the animal circus came to town but it did draw quite a crowd of protesters  ::) This year the Mexican circus came and they are not quite the well disciplined show we like to see so we were forced to make our own carnival for the kids party

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Circus set 4236 really balances!
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 14:24:48 »
I never have bought any of the circus stuff. I remember REALLY wanting the romani circus stuff when i was a kid, and I did recently get the white elephant set off ebay to add to my zoo.  But this time around I was determined not to get hooked on another theme! But this set is on clearance at my local TRU, and I may just have to get it. It's pretty much my last chance at it, I guess.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.