Author Topic: Is this complete ?  (Read 4708 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
Re: Is this complete ?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 18:54:32 »
It seems so....the box and the instruction sheet is missing!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 19:16:23 »
Front buffers are wrong

Offline zugpferdchen

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 19:36:30 »
Front buffers are wrong
Yes, they have to be black with white edge like the buffers at the rear of the tender.

There is a thin vertical line at the coupler of the tender (red), could be defect (better ask the seller)?!?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 21:43:26 »
Yes those red ones do look wrong but if you can find them they are easy to change. If you can not find them black paint should do the trick. For the price it should be 100% stock so if you get it I would ask for a discount or offer less. just over the 200 range 

What a beautiful engine   :inlove: too bad they are so rare in the US  :'(

Heres hoping you get it  :**:  you lucky guy   :lol:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 23:25:55 by bonniebeth »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 21:54:39 »
By the way, under what search did this come up? I looked on ebay-UK under "playmobil" then train and this did not show up , then I tried "all categories" playmobil 4052 and still nothing ??
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 22:12:02 »
Must stay out of Global Ebay, must stay out  :-[

Here is the right part for the bumper for sale, interesting name  :hmm:

http://global.ebay.com/TAMPONS-DE-LOCOMOTIVE-DE-TRAIN-REF-4000-PLAYMOBIL-19880/261000121913/item

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 22:16:06 »

Here is the right part for the bumper for sale, interesting name  :hmm:

http://global.ebay.com/TAMPONS-DE-LOCOMOTIVE-DE-TRAIN-REF-4000-PLAYMOBIL-19880/261000121913/item

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The black ones with printed white circle (as opposed to the white stickers on the originals) could be used as a last resort

They came on the black RC steam loco

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 22:23:10 »

The black ones with printed white circle (as opposed to the white stickers on the originals) could be used as a last resort

They came on the black RC steam loco

so they are  :lens: good observations young detective, I must have just got so caught up in ogling all the junk in there  :-[

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 06:14:49 »
Thank you all for the very useful info etc . I have a MIB t complete 100% 4052 and will sleep on the idea of getting another one. i shoudl really get some tenders as ( apart from my western train where i have two cabooges, one open flat wagon, one green one, one yellow one and two wetsern passenger ones) i only have 4 passenger wagons all red , two first class, two second class and really shoudl get some cargo wagons etc ...

Playmobil trains ( electrical with LGB tracks) are superb quality and its a shame they are not that appreciated as other much inferior sets in quality and design complexity ( such as playmospace  :lol: :lol:)

Anyways , i will probably buy these bumbers and keep them , thanks for the link.

Will update on any train purchases as i have a feeling i wont resist much longer

PS: Rasputin, global ebay makes a hell of a difference and is notirous for draining someone's wallet to say the least  :lol: :lol: :lol: . Its the main  reason why i didnt get the past 4 years an italian sports car which i was planning to  :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: