Author Topic: 4398 - Western Take Along (2011)  (Read 17611 times)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
Re: 4398 - Western Take Along (2011)
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2011, 11:43:49 »
and if you don't want to have a lot of banks and sheriff offices you can always customise them and turn them to something else!

And as it uses stickers you can easily design some new stickers to go on the store-front-boards. So it shouldn't really take any customizing at all.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2011, 11:48:53 »
And as it uses stickers you can easily design some new stickers to go on the store-front-boards. So it shouldn't really take any customizing at all.

:yup: :yup: :yup:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2011, 11:58:30 »
have seen a few of these stickers and sets customised and based on standard old wetsern houses , customs such as a  barber shop, undertaker, weapons shop, miners shop , even a  :shhhh: :shhhh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2011, 09:21:45 »
Thanks for the review and pictures, Gis and Panos!

Although I'm not a fan of the take-along idea, as I wish these were free-standing buildings with three or four walls and a roof, the klickies and accessories look great.  As a big Western fan, I'll definitely be picking this up. :cowboy:
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2011, 23:37:26 »
Went to my local shop to pick up some green dragon knights and some specials but what do I see?  This set and the new stage coach. Of course I got both and ditched the green dragons. :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2011, 16:21:57 »
Went to my local shop to pick up some green dragon knights and some specials but what do I see?  This set and the new stage coach. Of course I got both and ditched the green dragons. :)

How much were they ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2011, 17:13:25 »
This shop prices their sets a little high but if you bring in your reuseable bag you get a 10 % discount. In other words, the stage coach was 32 dollars and the take along was 49. I think they are high but I love the western theme.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2011, 17:20:19 »
This shop prices their sets a little high but if you bring in your reuseable bag you get a 10 % discount. In other words, the stage coach was 32 dollars and the take along was 49. I think they are high but I love the western theme.

They were close to the same price here and this store typically does not mark up, maybe on some special sets but even then its only a dollar or two. Our store does a 25% off sale once a year so I may have to wait because I do want a few  of each .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: