Author Topic: Beard from DS  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Beard from DS
« on: June 28, 2010, 07:20:32 »
I know there are some hair pieces and wigs listed on the playmodb.org with part numbers. So what about beard? I see only a limited amount of them in that category. It would be fantastic if I can get more beard to make my soldiers more manly >:D

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: Beard from DS
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 08:04:31 »

Usually you have to buy an entire bearded figure in order to gain the beard because very few part numbers are known for those.

It's a similar case for hair pieces, although Socrates has helped to compile a sizeable list of part numbers for those, many of which he found out accidentally when ordering through the DS.

wig/hair numbers for DS-order

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Re: Beard from DS
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 09:30:26 »
Usually you have to buy an entire bearded figure in order to gain the beard because very few part numbers are known for those.

It's a similar case for hair pieces, although Socrates has helped to compile a sizeable list of part numbers for those, many of which he found out accidentally when ordering through the DS.

wig/hair numbers for DS-order
Thanks for the reply. Sorry for not searching it before making a post. The DS guys really have sent out quite a lot of wrong items. 8-)