Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Manx Meri

• Playmo Pal
Re: Hello!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 19:48:40 »
Welcome from the Netherlands!

Do you have a favorite theme? For me it's medieval but I also have some pirates and romans.
I'm from a small town in  Washington State named Port Townsend.  It's known for its victorian gingerbread buildings, it's very well preserved victorian downtown and the fact that over 20 years ago they outlawed chain stores!  So we have pretty unique shopping experiences.  The only chains here are those that were grandfathered in, as in already here when the law was passed. 

I don't really have a favorite though I tend to stay with anything historical.  The only items I have that aren't are farms and zoos,  those are for my grandson and greatnieces.

Offline Manx Meri

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 19:52:25 »
Hi, Manx Meri! Welcome to the forum :wave:

Where are you from? What sparked your Playmobil interest? We'd love to know a bit about you  :)

Hello!  I'm from Port Townsend, Wa.  When I was about 16 I saw the Victorian Dollhouse and I was hooked.  Years later I talked my husband into the idea that our daughter absolutely needed that house and our son must have the Pirate ship.  He agreed,  lol.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 20:09:49 »
Hello!  I'm from Port Townsend, Wa. 

While you were posting this I read your previous post and I googled Port Townsend. It looks beautiful!  :love:

When I was about 16 I saw the Victorian Dollhouse and I was hooked.  Years later I talked my husband into the idea that our daughter absolutely needed that house and our son must have the Pirate ship.  He agreed,  lol.

Those are the best kind of husbands  ;D

Offline Mr Raven

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2017, 12:54:35 »
 A bit of a belated welcome!
When thinking outside the box you make the greatest things happen.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 15:36:13 »
Welcome! <*)
~Pynedor~