Author Topic: Connect to Smile- International Playmobil Weekend- Balen, Belgium 25&26 February  (Read 4323 times)

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
On the weekend of 25 & 26 February, the Connect to Smile VZW group will have their second exposition.
Last year it was a very great exposition with lot's of diorama's and vendors.
Link to the poster:
https://connecttosmile.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/flyer_cts_puzzel_mika_def_ned_pagina_1.jpg?w=584

Last year on the exposition me & my father showed our exposition for the first time  :love:.
This year we are again showing our Diorama. Based on a real castle with some fantasy!
Here are some links to video's of our diorama last year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UztDFgrl2QM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8OPI7e79E&t=7s
If you are going be sure the make a talk with us, we would love it  :wave:.
Maybe i will make a separate topic where i upload all the behind the scenes of making this castle / diorama. ( it will have a length of 6m & a width of 3m).

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Great dios! I for one want to see more pics.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline scan

• Playmo Fanatic
Hope to meet you both again.  ;D

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
Hope to meet you both again.  ;D
Same for us! Make sure to say who you are so i know your from PlaymoFriends  :wave: .

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
I'm tempted to go. It's the first weekend of spring break so that is a bonus. If I make it there, I will definitely come and say hello  :)

Offline scan

• Playmo Fanatic
There a lot of cool Diorama's so please come Birdie.

Maybe i will make a separate topic where i upload all the behind the scenes of making this castle / diorama. ( it will have a length of 6m & a width of 3m).

O yes that would be great !  ;D

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
We managed to visit on Sunday and you're absolutely right, there were plenty of cool dioramas  :love:  :love:  :love:

What is more, I was quite impressed with the organization of the event. :wow: The scale (huge!), the co-operation with local businesses and the tourism department, the side entertainment... It's as if you guys had already had a decade of experience running an event like this.
I take my hat of to you all! And you will definitely see me again next year  ;D

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
Almost been a week since the exposition, it was such a great time and we had great talks with so many people. It was very nice to talk to some members of this forum.
Safe to say we want to have a diorama next year if they let us  :love: .
What Birdie says i can only confirm. The organization was great imo.
As for the video's go, i uploaded one part that was in the news to my youtube channel & will be posting 2 more. The build up of the diorama and the diorama itself.
I'll let you guys know when the videos are online.
 :wave: