General > News

Smyths Toys exclusives

(1/2) > >>

tahra:
Saw this:

Smyths Toys exclusives (link at amclicks)

I think the fairies are the most interesting, imo... Let's see Tiermann's veredict on the UNIQUENESS of the animals - the dragonling is a MUST :love:

Also like the skate one.. for SOME reason ::)  (even if the klickys all look like idiots)

Tiermann:
The fairy one is a really nice set. The baby dragon is a new color. One of the adult unicorns has a silver instead of a gold horn. Tiersammler at Klickywelt thinks the one unicorn baby might be a new color but from these box pictures it looks like an existing one to me.

GrahamB:
Neither of the fairies is new. Why have they got a floating bathtub?

tahra:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on April 10, 2019, 22:00:15 ---The fairy one is a really nice set. The baby dragon is a new color. One of the adult unicorns has a silver instead of a gold horn. Tiersammler at Klickywelt thinks the one unicorn baby might be a new color but from these box pictures it looks like an existing one to me.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Tiermann... Guess we need to wait for a final assessment.. If it was just the baby dragon, I wonder if we could get him from parts...

--- Quote from: GrahamB on April 11, 2019, 07:42:23 ---Neither of the fairies is new.

--- End quote ---

So silly. And lazy. And lame.

--- Quote from: GrahamB on April 11, 2019, 07:42:23 ---Why have they got a floating bathtub?

--- End quote ---

:lmao: :lmao:

sbblabotw:

--- Quote from: tahra on April 11, 2019, 08:16:16 ---Thanks Tiermann... Guess we need to wait for a final assessment.. If it was just the baby dragon, I wonder if we could get him from parts...

--- End quote ---

I'll make a guess at
30 65 1464 - Dragon, baby, 2017-style
and
30 51 8792 - Wings of baby dragon, 2017-style

If anyone orders them, please let me know the results!

(I'll add these sets to my "instructions wanted" list - not in the official repository at the moment.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version