Author Topic: Hello my name is Alexander but you can call me Ackie.  (Read 3105 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: Hello my name is Alexander but you can call me Ackie.
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2019, 08:41:52 »
Welcome from Marlow on Thames dear Ackie  :wave:

Thank you for your introduction and congratulations on your new hip replacement.

I perfectly understand your love of photography as a picture can speak a thousand words so please do get out and about and share with us your vision of the world  :camera:

Have fun  :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2019, 11:08:19 »
Welcome from Stroud, Ackie! My wife called her aunt Jenny because she couldn't say Iris. 8}

It's great to have another Scotch* member. Looking forward to seeing your photo creations when you are in a position to do some!

*I know this adjective should only be applied to whisky and mist, but I love winding up my brother  >:D (who is English by birth, like me, but has lived in Scotland for many years) by using it for anything Scottish!

I hope you like humour? Its one of the great things about PF!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2019, 16:43:09 »
There's something funny about humour.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2019, 22:00:51 »
Welcome from Marlow on Thames dear Ackie  :wave:

Thank you for your introduction and congratulations on your new hip replacement.

I perfectly understand your love of photography as a picture can speak a thousand words so please do get out and about and share with us your vision of the world  :camera:

Have fun  :)

Thank you very much for your welcome playmovictorian.
It doesn’t matter how big or small your Playmobil collection is, it’s what you do with it that matters.

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2019, 22:02:18 »
Welcome from Stroud, Ackie! My wife called her aunt Jenny because she couldn't say Iris. 8}

It's great to have another Scotch* member. Looking forward to seeing your photo creations when you are in a position to do some!

*I know this adjective should only be applied to whisky and mist, but I love winding up my brother  >:D (who is English by birth, like me, but has lived in Scotland for many years) by using it for anything Scottish!

I hope you like humour? Its one of the great things about PF!

Thank you very much for welcome GrahamB.
It doesn’t matter how big or small your Playmobil collection is, it’s what you do with it that matters.

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2019, 22:03:00 »
There's something funny about humour.

Lol.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2019, 01:04:17 »
Small version (100 kB max on the forum) of a pic I posted on FB some time ago...  ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!