Author Topic: 5203 Fi?ures Boys Case  (Read 7818 times)

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
5203 Fi?ures Boys Case
« on: July 27, 2011, 15:45:07 »
Last night, a case of Boys Fi?ures arrived that I had preordered in June! The display case was buried under lots of packing pellets:

The display case was sort of squished, but the 48 foil bags were in perfect condition:

Inside of every bag, of course, was a dissasembled Klickey. They could pop apart with a tug on the head and go back together easily. 

Each bag had some general instructions and a checklist folded up inside:

The only mistakes made in all 48 bags was an extra beard on one Uncle Sam and a strange hand on a Zorro: 

It seemed similar to a mistake on a pirate displayed on Playkingdoms:   

Those were they only mistakes, and they were probably because the Klickey weren’t assembled, rather they were just poured into the bags.   
Here are the different Fi?ures:

The pizza chef

The executioner

The injured mummy

Uncle Sam

Zorro

The green knight

The champion

The grim reaper

The rocker

The blue knight

The boxer 

The American Footballer

Thanks for reading!  :wave:

Ace  :brownhair:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 5203 Fi?ures Boys Case
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 17:19:11 »
Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! Thank you for these pics Ace!!! I am sooo looking forward to get the knights

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 17:25:28 »
wow congratz! Are you gonna try to mix parts up?

Now that I see them all.... don't you think the colors on the boys series are kinda dull?.... lots of black, grey and white.  :hmm:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 17:30:03 »
Ace, Congratulations! You were smart to order a case because these are still so rare in the US. What kind of toy store did you order them through?
Cool figures, aren't they! Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 18:05:59 »
wow congratz! Are you gonna try to mix parts up?

Now that I see them all.... don't you think the colors on the boys series are kinda dull?.... lots of black, grey and white.  :hmm:

Tonguello, I've already made an Uncle Sam band and an Italian Pizza Chef/Boxer  :)! I agree that the colors arn't very bright, but at least they're not Fisher Price. Also, I think that because the colors all are similar, they look good when the pieces are mixed, like on this mixed boxer:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 18:07:52 »
Also, I think that because the colors all are similar, they look good when the pieces are mixed, like on this mixed boxer:

mm I haven't thought of that... but yes it is very reasonable  :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 18:10:50 »
Ace, Congratulations! You were smart to order a case because these are still so rare in the US. What kind of toy store did you order them through?
Cool figures, aren't they! Pgal :wave:

Playmogal, I  got them from an online toystore called ToyWiz. Another member showed a link to the store here:
http://www.toywiz.com/playminis1.html

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 18:18:26 »
Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! Thank you for these pics Ace!!! I am sooo looking forward to get the knights

Yes, the green knights and the blue knight are some of my favorites, too. The metallic armor on the blue knight is really beautiful :yup:!

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 18:19:50 »
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 18:36:42 »
I also got mine from Toywiz... but the corner toy store has them too.

GIRLS
http://www.thecornertoystore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=203_179&products_id=3412
BOYS
http://www.thecornertoystore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=203_179&products_id=3413

and they usually have free shipping over $125

Baron Marshall, thanks for the info! It looks like The Corner Toy Store has quite a good selection of Playmobil. Have your Fi?ures arrived yet?

Ace :brownhair: