Author Topic: 5991 Porsche 911 Targa 4S  (Read 2848 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: 5991 Porsche 911 Targa 4S
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 18:40:36 »
Considering what your past dioramas have been like, I am expecting to see a car lot with rows of Porsches lined up in various colors and a full service shop section too... Iseroth's Porsche Dealership  :D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2016, 07:45:42 »
Considering what your past dioramas have been like, I am expecting to see a car lot with rows of Porsches lined up in various colors and a full service shop section too... Iseroth's Porsche Dealership  :D

After Iseroth ( Medieval) , Von Iserop ( Victorian), Iserox ( Space) , reckon that the name of the Porsche dealer will be Iserino as there will be a lot of costumed mafia klickies about.... I am contacting next week the bodyshop i use to arrange to paint a few Playmo Porsches  :lol: !!! ( special attention needed for the hood emblems of course) , I will make a large diorama and wil get some modern buildings  as Iserino , the dealership owner will also be a mafia boss  :lol: :lol: :lol:, so need to get quite a few sets and paint a few Porsches before posting pics etc .... :
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2016, 10:14:40 »
That is awesome, I look forward to the pictures  ;D

:clover:  :paddy:  :clover:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2016, 20:15:53 »