Author Topic: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022  (Read 23758 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022
« on: December 03, 2021, 20:04:40 »
I thought it was about time to start a topic about the upcoming PLUS assortment!

Our friends of Amclicks posted some new pictures of the new PLUS catalogue. It appears that they are going to revive the Western theme as well, but with different figures!

Click here to see the pictures.

New PLUS sets:
70944: Fort Rocks (5 klickies included)
70945: Large Western farm (2 adult klickies and 1 child klicky included)
70946: Saloon (3 klickies included)
70947: Western store and studio (2 klickies included)
70948: Goldmine (3 klickies included)

1002: Extension walls for Fort Rocks
1003: Sheriff
1021: Large water tower (1 klicky included)
1022: Windmill (1 klicky included)
1023: 3 bandits (3 klickies included)
1024: Indigenous children (2 child klickies included)

As far as I can see the klickies, they all look amazing. I think it's a great idea they added the piano to the Saloon, they must have been inspired by some of the diorama's collectors have made in the past few years.

I think they also did something great with the station! To me it looks like a barber on the ground floor? That would be awesome!

I'm really curious about the looks of that cowgirl in the farm set!

Overall: it's going to be a great Playmobil year for the collectors!!!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 21:33:59 by bml87 »
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 20:44:17 »
:o

Well.. I COULD use another Colorado, right? :P

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 20:50:24 »
That is so great

I was not able to get enough Colorado stations or farm houses when they were out a few years ago.

I love the new colors of the Saloon and water tank

Finally someone over at Geobra had a keen eye for aesthetics 
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 20:58:07 »
I love the new colors of the Saloon and water tank

Finally someone over at Geobra had a keen eye for aesthetics

Absolutely! I also realised the klickies are in the right Western colours in comparison with those of the past few years! I can see a lot of tones brown, grey, ...

Can I say the PLUS catalogue is now the main catalogue?! It has already more to offer than the announced novelties of the regular catalogue... I'm kinda hyped to figure out the other PLUS sets!

I assume the Western sets will come in normal boxes as well, I really hope so!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 21:00:26 »
I guess this time it’s not called “ Colorado Station. “

It’s a “STORE”. Might have to reprint a sign to say “MERCANTILE” or “TRADING POST” , a more westernly description

Wonder what’s inside ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 21:02:55 »
Have to agree it’s turning out to be an awesome time for adult PM collectors. The new colours look fabulous, here, and with the Victorian reissues.

I’m thinking I’d better get the Heidi grocer and classroom sets before they’re discontinued, they’d fit right in with the Western stuff.

I thought my days collecting PM were over, but now that I’m seeing all this and the amazing dio photography on IG, I feel like I’m being sucked in all over again.

:love: :love: :love:
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2021, 21:04:55 »
2021-2022 is turning out to be a great playmobil year!

StarTreck, Victorian, Western, Austin Martin, MBZ SL, KIT, Asterix, Circus …..damn I need to sell some cars for more playmobil

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2021, 21:07:21 »
I’m thinking I’d better get the Heidi grocer and classroom sets before they’re discontinued, they’d fit right in with the Western stuff.

I did that about two weeks ago! On (the German) Amazon they sell them for a great price right now!

I thought my days collecting PM were over, but now that I’m seeing all this and the amazing dio photography on IG, I feel like I’m being sucked in all over again.

I know right! They finally want our money!!! :o

Offline collectobart

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2021, 23:20:04 »
I know right! They finally want our money!!! :o

Yeah, they want your money :-)

But it's not personal, it's not because we finally get "recognized", it's much more probable someone high up has been building a dream castle in the sky about reaching a - virtually impossible - turnover mark by 2024 (50th anniversary?). And to hypothetically reach this financial fata morgana they must have done the numbers and realized that the only way to reach that without seriously expanding development and investments is to get all the old stuff on the market again, "newly branded".

In my 18 years in the company i once in a while made suggestions for such re-releases, arguing it would be great for the "brand" and was looked at by a room of rolling eyes. It's ironic to see how they now get to the market because it would potentially be great for the "numbers". One word can make a difference :-)

Now, i do think it's fantastic that all these old great legends of PLAYMOBIL get a new spot in the sunlight, especially Western that got it all started in 1974. I love that they included new characters so that it even doesn't feel outdated at all.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 05:47:11 »
New roof colors as well, brown for the store and blue for the house. The recolors make them all a great way to expand a western town even farther.